Esteemed Contributor

O/T: Requesting Prayers for "Lobstergal"

Hi Everyone,

I believe that many of you who have been around the forums for a while will have an acquaintance with "Lobstergal." Please, I'm asking that you keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Lobstergal lives in an area badly impacted by enormous amounts of snow, to the extent that she is trapped in her house. Recently her furnace went out due to snow blocking the vent. Through a friend in law enforcement, two brave firemen were able to somehow make it through the snow and remove the snow from in front of the vent. However, 2-3 more feet of snow are due and she remains frightened of another such instance and carbon monoxide levels.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers for physical issues, as she took a fall, lost consciousness and is not feelling well.

Right now she's really feeling the loss of her husband who departed suddenly late last December. Please stay close to her in prayer and if you have her email address, send her a message.

Thank you so very much for taking time to read this entry and pausing to offer good thoughts and prayers.

God Bless - Rebecca

Occasional Contributor

Re: O/T: Requesting Prayers for ""Lobstergal""

Prayers coming your way Lobstergal!! Thanks for the update Rebecca.

Super Contributor

Sending good thoughts your way Lobstergal!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much MollyMoo and Barbiedr.

Valued Contributor

Prayers for Lobstergal and the countless others enduring this insane weather. May God bless them and keep them safe.
Respected Contributor

Prayers going her way and for all that are in the path of this storm. I cant believe how much snow certain parts have gotten. That has to be a record.
Respected Contributor

Prayers going her way and for all that are in the path of this storm. I cant believe how much snow certain parts have gotten. That has to be a record.
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Lobstergal - stay strong girl, you are going to make it through this hard time and crazy weather pattern. I've been where you are as far as feeling vulnerable after my husband passed away. I promise that you are going to make it.

I wish I could send you these cookies to cheer you up

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Lobstergal, you are in my thoughts and prayers... What a very scary and rough time you are having. Please know that I am thinking of you... (((LOBSTERGAL)))

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~