Esteemed Contributor

Ladies: Today I went back to the radiologist to get a 2nd mammogram since they left a message on my phone "that I need to speak to them". They said it looked like something was overlapping on the x-ray so they took 2 more slides and an ultra-sound --- and it's all clear. I want to thank all of u who were so kind to re-assure me -- and it worked. I hope everyone who is going thru cancer gets good news as well. I licked ovarian cancer almost 9 years ago --- so can you!!!!

Trusted Contributor

What great news........so happy to hear you had a great report.

Super Contributor

Fabulous news!!!!

Honored Contributor

Same thing happened with me 2 years ago. They sent me a letter asking me to come back for follow up ultrasound. Seems as if tissue had grown over existing tissue, and the radiologist could not see if there was anything hiding behind it, all clear!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Shelbelle: sounds like we had the same problem.

Regular Contributor

Just want to say that is fantastic news, you are a very brave women. Thanks for posting your wonderful update.

Esteemed Contributor

I have had some crazy thing show up on my mammograms over the years and I have been lucky. So I know how you feel with the wait and how you feel now with the good news. Our area has switched to 3D and so far all the drama is gone. Having dense breasts are interesting when it comes to tests. I am trying to do something about it.. I have lost 18 pounds so far and perhaps, just perhaps I will reduce the breast density, or not. I don't really know.

Honored Contributor

kivah---such a great news!!!! Yesterday was my 2nd year anniversary of my last chemo treatment. Don't know how any of us manage thru but when I hear 9, 10, 15 years of being clear, I have even more hope for myself and others.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/31/2014 wagirl said:

kivah---such a great news!!!! Yesterday was my 2nd year anniversary of my last chemo treatment. Don't know how any of us manage thru but when I hear 9, 10, 15 years of being clear, I have even more hope for myself and others.

Wagirl, I can't believe that it's been two years. You are so strong! BTW, my mother had BC TWICE, at age 46 and at age 71 and she just celebrated her 96th BD!!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

Kivah, first let me say that I am so happy that the results were 'negative'.

I just went through the same nervewracking experience earlier this week.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise