Super Contributor

Anyone tried this little personal inhaler? It sold out this morning, but it really looks to be a great idea for the dryness that is coming with winter. My sinuses always give me fits and I think I'll try this. Anyone?

Frequent Contributor
I am interested in it too. Look on Amazon there are many reviews, most positive.
Super Contributor

I was just looking at their website and noticed now they have scented ""pads"" you can use in the unit. That would be great if you have a cold or sinus problems.

Honored Contributor
I would not use it, for fear of breathing bacteria in my lungs. Just my feelings.
Regular Contributor

I have it, love it and bought it at Target- in answer to the previous post, it continues to run, for a few minutes after it turns itself "off", in order to sterilize itself...

Super Contributor

Snik, how was the Target price compared to QVC price? Do you use it for sinus problems or just for the moisture? I have asthma in addition to sinus problems so I thought it might help for that as well. The drying cycle is good to prevent bacteria and mold in the unit.

Trusted Contributor

Do they have it on the Q? I want to get one for my husband.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I purchased mine last year at Target and absolutely love it. I have a lot of trouble with my sinus's and it helped me a lot. Also good with colds. I checked with my doctor and was told that they are great. I use distilled or bottled spring water in mine. It comes with a bottle of water that they sell on their website. I bought the strap for mine from their website and this makes it hands free. It continues to run after turning it off to dry it to prevent bacteria growth. I highly recommend it.

If you have sinus troubles like I do I also use a product recommended by my doctor called "Xlear" that is all natural and works great. It is a nasal spray. I purchase mine either at Drugstore.com, Whole Foods, or Health Stores. I use it daily.

Regular Contributor
On 10/30/2014 Orchids4me said:

Snik, how was the Target price compared to QVC price? Do you use it for sinus problems or just for the moisture? I have asthma in addition to sinus problems so I thought it might help for that as well. The drying cycle is good to prevent bacteria and mold in the unit.

I didn't know they had it on the Q!!!! I use it for sinus trouble, which I have a lot less of now! I saw a difference after only a couple of weeks?.. I highly recommend it.
Respected Contributor

In the last few days I've seen commercials saying that these are available at Walgreen's and at Target. Haven't looked and don't remember the price advertised, but the Q price seems high.

I've been thinking about it for sinus issues for myself and DH.