Contributor

Is there a natural product to help cleanse kidneys?

Super Contributor

Leave your kidneys alone. Nature takes care of itself. You start messing with them, and you will have trouble that you will be sorry for.

Respected Contributor
Lots of water! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

Please be careful with your kidneys. Nature's way is plenty of water. If you think something may be wrong with your kidneys, you may want to see your doctor. Kidneys have a relationship to heart, blood vessels, diabetes, all kinds of body parts--so go forth easily.

Honored Contributor

Yep, water.

Honored Contributor
On 10/21/2014 Remee said:

Leave your kidneys alone. Nature takes care of itself. You start messing with them, and you will have trouble that you will be sorry for.

Amen! Don't mess with nature.

If you really want to do something, drink lots of water and some 100% cranberry juice. I have a congenital kidney disease (had 1/2 of one removed) and that's what the experts tell me to do.

Super Contributor

All great advice............detox means that you should stop consuming things are are toxic so that your kidneys don't have to process toxic chemicals........water is good, it is nature's best product...........the questions is why do you think you need to detox? We all should honor our bodies but if there are any issues please seek medical attention..........

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the others. Kidneys aren't something to mess with. If you're experiencing any problems, see a doctor now. It's a matter of life and death.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/21/2014 Remee said:

Great advice. And please don't start drinking gallons and gallons of water. That is absolutely not good for your kidneys.

If you suspect something is not right with your kidney function, get to your physician and have labs run.

This is very serious stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with everyone, don't mess with your kidneys! My Dad jsut passed away from renal failure- he had enough of dialysis (6 years) and chose to stop treatments.