Respected Contributor

Welcome to The October Exercise Thread

Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to The October Exercise Thread

Morning, I'll be first today! Just got home from getting groceries and some other errands...put it all away and will head outside with Logan while it isn't raining..it's warmer than yesterday about 55 outside...

Hoping everyone's first day of October is off to a good start!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, thanks for the recipe! I'll definitely try it! I'm going to try to do the treadmill or Pilates in a little bit. Hubby and I have a dinner to go to tonight, and I'm going to rest for a little bit. I'm exhausted today! I'm sure the pups will be happy to snuggle up with mama. Lol! <3. Tomorrow is spin, work, and a hair appt. have a great day, all!!
Respected Contributor

Hi, Bopper and Future. Happy October! Oh, my, where has this year gone????? I can't believe it's October already.

Bopper, did you and Logan have fun outside? 55 is a nice temp. Here it's still quite warm, and I'm not sleeping well because the bedroom is warm. I open my windows at night, but it hasn't gotten cool enough during the night to make much of a difference. Daytime temps have been in the 80's, with night-time temps near 60 or so.

Future, did you get a nap in today with the pups? LOL. Enjoy your dinner.

H, Patty, I hope your leak isn't causing chaos in your life. Best wishes the DS is doing OK and that Lucy continues to enjoy bike riding with you, along with the running, of course.

Tonight I'll do cardio. My foot has finally stopped hurting, so it won't be bothering me. I'll try to work hard and look snappy---even though I don't feel that way, LOL!

I'll be home tomorrow through Monday on a mini-vacation. I'm looking forward to it a lot. I have few definite plans, but lots of little projects I hope to do....like organizing a closet shelf that's a mess.

Have a good evening, everyone.

Respected Contributor

I'm on vacation today. Sooooo nice! First project: I took the beaded fruit out of my display jar and filled it with Halloween things.....mini faux glitter pumpkins and a black cat. So cute. What a fun, easy way to give a nod to the season without fuss or muss or overdoing it.
Respected Contributor

Hi all, I did my KCM Lift2 Be Fit chest and back today...For the rows because it seems to irritate my back I used the TG and when she did her 8 reps I cranked up the level and did it on the TG. It worked great...added in the Bonus Waistline at the end too...good workout.

nomless I am sooooooooooo happy you are on vacation...Hooray...isn't it great not having to be somewhere? Now you can play {#emotions_dlg.laugh}your jar sounds cute...so fun to be able to change it out as the seasons change too...Do you have a Kirklands near you? We don't but I like that store...I have orange lights in my Bay window and around my front door inside and my lanterns and pumpkins around...I am glad I got the Tiffany Pumpkin lamp when they first had it. I have had it for years and I love it! Have one of Valeries small pumpkin lamps too...Have fun today!

Pppmint missing you,,,you can stop in to say Hi you know {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}We need our Lucy stories. Hope your foot isn't bothering you..

Tony you have been MIA, hope everything is alright

FUTURE did you make the oatmeal? It made enough for 3 breakfasts for me...How was your dinner?

Will take Logan to the trail after my soap Y&R. Anyone watch?

Have a great rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, I bet your pumpkins look festive. There's a Kirkand's near where I work, but I haven't gone in. I didn't know what it is and the windows are all black with no displays in them. I had no idea what kind of store it is. Now that I know, I'll check it out. Good job using TG for some of KCM. Good idea! I did cardio. It's nice to have it out of the way. BL tonight.
Respected Contributor

I just discovered I can dictate my posts on my Le Pan tablet. Cool!
Honored Contributor

Trail run..don't know how long 25 minutes??
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Morning, raining here and even heard the "S" word in the Forecast! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Did the treadmill for 3 miles this morning doing intervals of hills, running, and walking...then some Pilates to stretch out...

nomless that's cool you can actually dictate your posts,,,technology....wow! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}Yes I like my pumpkins...love fall. Our leaves are almost down already...seemed one week they were peak color and the next they were falling. Unusual for them to fall already..

MickD good job on the trail run...nice to see you again too! Don't be a stranger! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

FUTURE do you have weekend plans?

Ppmint hope you come back soon, we miss your posts...and funny stories about Lucy...hope all is going well for DS and yourself.... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Okie dokie everyone have a good rest of your day!