Super Contributor
A question for those of you that order from puritan's pride. Have you noticed a sudden noticeable price raise for their current Buy 1 Get 2 free sale. A disappointed, longtime pp customer...do you think these higher prices will remain after the sale?
Honored Contributor

Not really, I just stocked up, the sale ends today. I always order from their special site that always offers free shipping and 10% off.

Honored Contributor

PP had a one day sale on Sat, huge discounts on certain items, got a few things there too.

Super Contributor
Yes - that's the sale. It was extended thru today. I was only going to order 1 item and get 2 free with free shipping. But the one item (calcium citrate) was $23 and change. I remember this item being around $16 in the past. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

You can comparison shop with Swanson's, I often do that and order from both. I take an OTC supp. for cholesterol, only PP has the quality formulation I want.

Honored Contributor

I've been really quite happy buying from Vitacost (get an Ebate too), but will consider looking at Swanson. I bought from PP once, several years ago, and never returned...can't really pinpoint why.