Respected Contributor

Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

Before I purchase, I would love to hear if this has helped you?

Valued Contributor

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

I bought this a long time and tried one bottle. I didn't notice anything different. Maybe others have used it longer and had better results.

Respected Contributor

Re: Circulation & Vein Support (A.Lessman) Do you use this? Love to hear your thoughts

Thank you Piperbay, that's why I wanted to get some good feedback before trying it Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I LOVE this! It is the one item from Andrew Lessman that I must have. My legs feel tight and uncomfortable when I don't take it. I have tried other brands, but they aren't as effective. I really feel the difference when I don't take it. I take 2 capsules/day....except when I am about to run out of them. If I take 1, it is OK but I need to take 2. I highly recommend this item.

Honored Contributor

I have been using it for a long time. I have better circulation in my legs & they are not swelling like they were. If you are going to buy he will be on starting Oct 4th & they will have free shipping. You might also find ten dollars off if you search their site for coupons. He should have it as the TS in Jan if you want to order a smaller bottle to try that will last until his Jan. show.

Respected Contributor

I swear by it also. I don't ever want to be without it. I only take one a day, though.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 Nightowlz said:

I have been using it for a long time. I have better circulation in my legs & they are not swelling like they were. If you are going to buy he will be on starting Oct 4th & they will have free shipping. You might also find ten dollars off if you search their site for coupons. He should have it as the TS in Jan if you want to order a smaller bottle to try that will last until his Jan. show.

I looked on his site but couldn't find a coupon? A coupon would be so helpful - could you tell me where to look?

Trusted Contributor

I take 2 daily every night before I go to bed. I won't be without this product. My feet & ankles would get so swollen & tight that at times I was unable to get my shoes on, or if I had shoes on, I couldn't take them off because I'd never get them back on. The circulation in my legs, etc has improved drastically so I no longer get the swelling that I used to. The cellulite on my thighs has also been reduced, which was a bonus. I love this product & will be buying the biggest size Andrew has when he's back on with it.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 sgraham30 said:

I take 2 daily every night before I go to bed. I won't be without this product. My feet & ankles would get so swollen & tight that at times I was unable to get my shoes on, or if I had shoes on, I couldn't take them off because I'd never get them back on. The circulation in my legs, etc has improved drastically so I no longer get the swelling that I used to. The cellulite on my thighs has also been reduced, which was a bonus. I love this product & will be buying the biggest size Andrew has when he's back on with it.

Wow, this totally sounds like I need to try it - thank you so much!

Honored Contributor

The key active ingredient here is Diosmin, you can read up on Diosmin, and also find it quite a bit less expensive than Lessman. Future Biotics puts out a very good Disomin product for legs and vein support.