Respected Contributor
Do you like it? Does it track your steps well? Tanks.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone have a Fitbit Zip?

I want to know the same thing. I know they make different models and I want to buy the right one. I want to link it to MYFITNESS PAL DOT COM.

Respected Contributor

I have one and like it because it is small and I can attach it to my Bra. I do not like the wrist Fitbit's because I would rather wear a pretty bracelet than a rubber looking fitbit. Anyway, I bought it because we have a wellness program at work and with the Fitbit we can earn points to win Amazon or Macy's gift cards. It does track every step well. In fact I think it graces some steps. Meaning I think it is more sensitive than I thought. I wore a Pedometer before and that tracked actual steps, the Fitbit will track if you jump. It will not track if you ride a bike although it probably would if you attached it to your sock or lower leg. It does not track when I do Pilates on my machine. I like my Fitbit better than my Pedometer because it is small, light, and easily concealed. Several of my coworkers have accidently gone though the wash and they are fine.

Super Contributor

I gave had mine for over a year. I put it on the minute out of bed, and take it off before going to bed. Other than bathing, I wear it. I think it motivates me to move. I wear it on the inside of my socks. I lost one once, so I make sure it is secure.
Honored Contributor

I have the least expensive one that clips onto my bra. I really like it but my knee gave out on me a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to walk.
Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 gazelle77 said: I gave had mine for over a year. I put it on the minute out of bed, and take it off before going to bed. Other than bathing, I wear it. I think it motivates me to move. I wear it on the inside of my socks. I lost one once, so I make sure it is secure.
Gazelle, OT, but I am getting my other knee replaced on 9/15. Aren't you doing a hip soon?
Super Contributor

On 9/3/2014 tansy said: I have the least expensive one that clips onto my bra. I really like it but my knee gave out on me a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to walk.
Tansy my hip surgery is Oct1st. You will be So glad you had the surgery. I love my two new knees! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I've had the zip for over six months and I like it. It's linked to My Fitness Pal and the .fitbit scale. I also wear it on my bra. I think it tracks steps accurately. I don't need to know how I slet, I can tell that by how I feel in the morning. It only does steps so for Pilates or yoga , I add that manually to the MyFitness Pal app. I'm very happy with it.
Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 9/3/2014 tansy said: I have the least expensive one that clips onto my bra. I really like it but my knee gave out on me a few weeks ago so I haven't been able to walk.
Tansy my hip surgery is Oct1st. You will be So glad you had the surgery. I love my two new knees! Smiley Happy
Well, I've been through it once before. My hips hurt periodically, too. Yuk.
Honored Contributor

I wear it on my bra too. It works really well!