Honored Contributor

Head's up for anyone who uses Mega Krill capsules - Costco will have them for $5 off starting on Sept 4

I know many ladies use this brand. Costco carries both the regular and extra strength. I believe the regular was about $22 (110 count) and the ES was $24 (80 count) before coupon.

Super Contributor

Re: Head's up for anyone who uses Mega Krill capsules - Costco will have them for $5 off starting on Sept 4

Is this the Mega Red krill oil? Great price!

Honored Contributor

Re: Head's up for anyone who uses Mega Krill capsules - Costco will have them for $5 off starting on Sept 4

On 9/2/2014 F1wild said:

Is this the Mega Red krill oil? Great price!

yep, I should have been more specific in my title! Yes, it is a great price!

Respected Contributor

Has anyone had much benefit from using this? If so, in what way?

Super Contributor

Yes, great price! I've tried other brands but get the fishy burbs, which I cannot stand.

HiLo - Krill oil is a great source for Omega-3 fatty acids.

Honored Contributor

My eye doctor recommends them to all her patients. There are also coupons for some other excellent supplements and health products. Thanks for posting, HappyDaze.
Trusted Contributor

Where do you get the coupon?

Honored Contributor

You have to be a COSTCO member, then they mail them to you. Membership is about $55 and we make that up easily within the first month or two in savings.
Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 violann said: My eye doctor recommends them to all her patients. There are also coupons for some other excellent supplements and health products. Thanks for posting, HappyDaze.

eye doctor recommended huh? That is interesting. I just bought some eye supplement from Costco that is suppose to be pretty good, to support eye health. I have perfect eyesight but want to keep it that way! I have light colored eyes which are more susceptible to sun damage and I am really bad at wearing glasses in the sun so I thought I'd better help them out, lol!

And you are welcome!

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 violann said: You have to be a COSTCO member, then they mail them to you. Membership is about $55 and we make that up easily within the first month or two in savings.

I have a business one which is $110 I think. I get over $500 in cashback at the end of the year PLUS all the savings just from purchasing there, especially gas which is always 10 cents or more cheaper than other gas stations. It is so worth it to us. I am glad we finally signed up.