Respected Contributor

Anyone own one? I am talking about one sold on other channel--maybe QVC will have one sometime. Also wal mart and amazon and the as seen on tv. It is blue ,folds, has pulleys , resistance bands, and twister seat. I have seen many glowing reviews especially from seniors. I bought a total gym a couple of years ago and had high hopes, but I always pull something when I use it and it just takes up more space than I want.

This one folds, looks light weight , but on the flip side I wonder how it would hold up. The only exercise equipment that I have kept and used regularly is the Gazelle, hand weights, and DVD s. The exercise chair looks kind of fun and useful and can be put in a closet, more user friendly for me.

Super Contributor
I don't know anything about this particular machine. I have seen it shown on HSN. I can tell you that it looks like it would do the job for flexing and stretching. I go to a stretch and tone class and the things we do would work perfectly with this. I don't think it would do much for cardio exercise. JMO
Respected Contributor

thanks for your response. ITA with you. I have one on the way. I know at my age =senior (all ages really) we need to do stretching and at least light resistance which this looks like it will fill the bill on those. I kept pulling a muscle with my Total Gym and it just takes up too much room. 'The exercise chair' really will fit in my closet and is only 20 lbs. (shipping weight)

For very light cardio I use the gazelle, DVDs (Lesley Sansone and others). I brought my rebounder up from the basement and have been striving for at least 15 minutes of jumping jacks, light jogging , etc. I like the feeling after using the rebounder but so far have not strained anything. I use to walk a lot but it is a little dangerous lately - a lot of dogs and 2 legged rats.

I would love a treadmill but the good ones take up so much room.