Valued Contributor

does anyone have the fitbit aria smart scale?

Do you recommend it? . TIA
Regular Contributor

Re: does anyone have the fitbit aria smart scale?

I don't recommend it. I loved mine for the very short time it worked. It got a ERR error after a few short months. Researched online and it seemed to be a common problem that couldn't be fixed. Spent way too much for it to break that quick.
Honored Contributor

My sister bought one for my mother for her birthday. She's had it about six months, no issues. My niece programed it to her computer, but she just uses it just as a scale. For that purpose, she said it's very accurate. I doubt she will use it as intended.

Valued Contributor

Thanks, I just ordered one for my daughter's birthday. She has the fitbit and loves It! I hope it will work!
Valued Contributor

On 8/18/2014 Josea922 said: I don't recommend it. I loved mine for the very short time it worked. It got a ERR error after a few short months. Researched online and it seemed to be a common problem that couldn't be fixed. Spent way too much for it to break that quick.
sorry that happened to you! Seems like the company would replace /fix it. Was there a warranty?
Respected Contributor

I love min! I use it with my zip. I've had it for several months and I've had no issues.
Valued Contributor

We got the scale but It does not seem to be hooking up! Will try again but I think we may have gotten a defective one. Darn!
Super Contributor

We have one. We have three Fitbit users in the family although daughter is away at college. We weigh within about 3 pounds of each other so it usually thinks I'm her at first and I have to tap it twice with my foot for it to recognize Mom . . . as you assign 3 character names for each user, so naturally I chose Mom. I like that I don't have to manually add my weight to my chart on my laptop . . . it just syncs automatically.