Frequent Contributor

I accidently posted this on a forum that makes no sense to the topic, and for that I apologize.{#emotions_dlg.blush} I can't edit(??? SOo confused) so I'm starting over. Again, I'm sorry!

I JUST recently started using his vitamins (purchased the MAX Omega TS in April, the TruQ10 TS in May, and the Essential-1 TS in July.) Now I have the 20% off coupon and $10 cash that starts this weekend. I am thinking about getting the Tumeric as it seems to be beneficial for many organs/ails and it is an anti-inflammatory. The ones that I have started taking are NOT ones from which IMMEDIATE results are seen (ex.Healthy Hair, Skin, Nails), and I really don't need those. What do you use/love? I know from reading these boards that many of you use his vitamins and love them. I am completely open to all suggestions!

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I am a fan of Andrew's vitamins or I used to be. Right now I take Omega 3 Oil, Healthy Hair Skin and Nails, and the complete Multivitamin. I used to take Coq10, Glucosamine and Chondroitin, Resveratrol and Circulation and Vein support. Last December and this June my Liver Enzymes were up. I decided to stop taking all but those I stated that I am taking now. I read somewhere that CoQ10 can increase Liver Enzymes. My doctor asked me if I drank and I don't very often a glass a wine every 8 weeks or so. I am concerned. I had a Gall Bladder Scan and that was good and a Ultrasound of my Liver and that was also good. I am going to see how my enzymes do in November when I go back. I don't know what is causing my elevated Liver Enzymes but I was taking quite a few supplements there. I am not on any Statin Drugs either.

Honored Contributor

I started with the TruQ10 TS and also purchased 200mg of CoQ10 and Fibermucil/Cholestacare at the same time.

In June I switched from Nature's Code vitamin pack to AL's Women's Complete 100 Max.

This visit I bought Glucosamine & Condroitin (which just came this evening and I am taking the first dose right now).

So far, so good.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor
I take the calcium, his D3, Omega and healthy skin and nails. Doctors are telling me even my teenage kids could benefit from a D3 supplement.
Honored Contributor

CoQ10 is hard on the liver over 300 mg. There is some in the Women's Complete 100 Max and so I have to factor that in with the TruQ10 and separate CoQ10 pill. I am at 350mg now and when my bottle runs out I will purchase CoQ10 100 mg so that I will be at 250 mg daily.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

There is also a lot of B vitamins in all of his stuff, so you do have to watch how much you are taking in. I threw out the separate B complex bottle that comes with the TruQ10 because I get enough in the Complete pack and other stuff.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
Just an FYI...I have taken 600-800mg of CoQ10 daily for fifteen years. My liver function tests have always been excellent, and I have never read that it is hard on the liver. I would be interested to read that VaBelle, since I like to know as much as I can about my supplements. I have researched and used supplements since the late 80's, managed two health food stores, one twice. Never read CoQ10 is hard on the liver, but I can learn something new any time and am glad to do so.
Super Contributor
BeeChee, I notice a difference in my scalp and nail health within 72 hours if I either start or stop the Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails. I could not be sure from your post...do you already take that? If not, I highly recommend it. I also like his Circulation and Vein Support a lot. No immediate results from it, but the formulation is excellent for someone like me who suffers from migraines and whose family has a history of extreme heart disease. Five brothers on my dad's side. All at least suffered from or dropped dead from heart attacks before age 45, including my father's father. They were not overweight, but several did smoke. My genetic lottery is poor, so I take supplements to help offset those factors. My dad is alive and still kicking,but just barely thanks to losing his kidneys to Statin drugs.
Honored Contributor

ThinkOutsideTheBox

""Hard on the live"" are my shorthand words.

I believe I read about the safe tested limits in studied of 300 mg on WebMd or NIH.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I love his supplements. I have his CoQ10, TruQ10, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Krill Oil, D3, Vit C, Vein Support, Eye Support, Essential 1, Evening Primrose Oil, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Turmeric, Ultimate Friendly Flora. I have 16 smaller bottles that came in his Gift of Health kit he sold last Nov but have not tried all of them yet. It has some products in it I already take & some that I don't take in it. It's a nice way to try some of his other supplements.