Super Contributor

Received my Tory Burch Fitbit.....

And I'm so disappointed. I wear the large band and this was a one size fits all. Ummm nope...sure doesn't. In fact, it has terrible reviews on the TB website due to this very reason. It's very pretty but will be going back. :-(
Respected Contributor

Re: Received my Tory Burch Fitbit.....

So you mean it's too small? Is it well-made, other than the sizing?

Respected Contributor

Yes, is it pretty? I want the pendant. I'm concerned how accurate it would be in a pendant though.

Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 santorini said:

So you mean it's too small? Is it well-made, other than the sizing?

It is very pretty. The gold clasp did pop out once, and one of the reviews stated that hers popped open while wearing and she lost her Fitbit. I will say good quality...just wish it came in large. I don't have an exceptionally large wrist either.
Contributor

Which color did you get, diamonds? They were sold out before I could order. I have small wrists and wonder if it would work for me? I would totally buy it from youSmiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 kdbrown9 said: Which color did you get, diamonds? They were sold out before I could order. I have small wrists and wonder if it would work for me? I would totally buy it from youSmiley Happy
I bought the Navy. I'm so hoping they will make two sizes soon! Mine wasn't even supposed to ship till sometime in August so I was very surprised when it arrived today.
Contributor

That is super fast! I was thinking of splurging on the brass bracelet but thought it would be totally impractical on my runs! I'd end up wearing the silicon band most of the time. I'm glad you liked it otherwise. When they come back in stock, I'll have to get one.
Trusted Contributor

Did you guys notice that the description for each of those TB Fitbit products states "For best results, use the original Fitbit wristband to track workouts and sleep."

WHAT? Why buy an expensive band to wear your fitbit if you can't track workout and sleep with it? Does it let you track steps? The whole thing is confusing. I was so excited to get one of these but if it doesn't track anything then why buy it?

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Diamondsforme - does your fitbit in the TB band record everything like in a normal Fitbit band?

KJPA
Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 KJPA said:

Diamondsforme - does your fitbit in the TB band record everything like in a normal Fitbit band?

I walked with it on, well half clasped on, and it seemed to record my steps as normal.