Honored Contributor

But thankfully, he didn't swallow!

I heard a slight clicking noise and thought he got my glasses (again!). It went on for a few minutes in the dark as I asked him to drop whatever he was chewing.

When I put down his breakfast at 5:30AM, he spit out the FitBit Zip!

It was missing it's cover (found it later in the sheets).

Guess what - it survived and is fine.

Just a warning...if you have a dog and your dog loves items with your "smell" on them - guard that FitBit!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Dog Ate my FitBit Zip!

The terrier found a new chew toy!

I'm glad the FitBit survived and puppy is okay.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

Thank goodness he did not swallow! With the battery in it you would of had to do surgery to remove it!
Respected Contributor

It still works even after he chewed it? That's good.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Oh no. I've almost washed mine a few times:/
Respected Contributor

Thank goodness it's ok, I thought you were going to say it's now tracking doggy steps (:
Honored Contributor

I wanted to warn everybody - if you have a dog who likes your items...glasses, clothes, etc. - make sure the FitBit is FAR away from your pooch!

Valued Contributor

Oh, sure, blame the dog...I'll bet you were the kid in school who blamed your poor poochie for eating your homework, too! (I am just teasing you, thanks for the warning and I'm very glad it all turned out ok Smiley Happy )
Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Sawn said: Oh, sure, blame the dog...I'll bet you were the kid in school who blamed your poor poochie for eating your homework, too! (I am just teasing you, thanks for the warning and I'm very glad it all turned out ok Smiley Happy )

I'm sure he thought it was extra tasty...I had done an hour weightlifting and another hour in a CrossFit class!

Valued Contributor

Omg I AM seriously impressed! Crossfit terrifies me! My son-in-law is a workout maniac. Long story short, he attended one free session and almost threw up, lol. Now, perhaps I could handle the weight-lift class, but sure as heck not both. So good for you, terrier!