Regular Contributor

The irony is this health & wellness forum has the least amount of traffic than say the Handbag, Jewelry and TSV forums yet (good) health & wellness are essential to life.

If I extend that thought...QVC sells less of what is really important to life.

Esteemed Contributor

I have my health & wellness down pat. Ten years ago when I started my clean eating and work out plan I could have talked about it all day long. I don't need any help in that area, so for me it is boring. So I put my attention into the fun topics.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

What health and wellness does QVC sell?

Super Contributor

While I respect your commitment to good health and wellness - realistically, why would you expect a home shopping forum to have more threads on health-related issues than on "handbag, jewelry, and TSV" topics?

Most posters have gravitated to the QVC forums as a by-product of their pursuit of such material goods, so to speak. There are numerous designated forums outside of a home shopping forum that are available for those who seriously wish to pursue those types of discussions.

(This isn't a bash on your question, just an observation on my part.) Smile

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Kathleen said:

What health and wellness does QVC sell?

Right? But if I have to think of something, I'll say blood pressure monitors, exercise machines, supplements....anyone?

Honored Contributor

These forums aren't set up exclusively for products QVC sells. I mean, there wouldn't be a 'Viewpoints' forum and that probably has the most traffic.

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Colonel Meow said:

While I respect your commitment to good health and wellness - realistically, why would you expect a home shopping forum to have more threads on health-related issues than on "handbag, jewelry, and TSV" topics?

Most posters have gravitated to the QVC forums as a by-product of their pursuit of such material goods, so to speak. There are numerous designated forums outside of a home shopping forum that are available for those who seriously wish to pursue those types of discussions.

(This isn't a bash on your question, just an observation on my part.) Smile

No offense here. Good point. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}