Valued Contributor

Need recs for Leslie Sansone Exercise DVD

Currently, I have her DVD titled: 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk which I really like but I am looking to expand. Which DVD of hers do you like?

Honored Contributor

Re: Need recs for Leslie Sansone Exercise DVD

Years ago I had a set of her walking dvd's - think they were called "Walk Off the Pounds". I think they were 1, 3, and 5 miles and I'm pretty sure that there were people doing low impact and higher impact within each exercise segment. I did them and they worked. Then I just got away from them. I should dig them out again!

Super Contributor

My very favorite is her Walk to the Hits Radio remixes Featuring HIIT. ( High intensity interval training.). It came out in 2013.
Trusted Contributor

I love the 5 mile walk. Others I've been using recently are Burn Body Fat & Sculpt your Arms (great!) and 5K with a twist - which is a little shorter. I have them on the Walk TV download on my computer - this is a great service - better than DVDS.

Super Contributor

EGW,

If you to a search on her on YouTube, you'll come across many of her videos. I was shocked how many exercise videos are recorded on there, including other "walking" videos. You could either do it from there or see which one is right for you. I bought a few at TJ Maxx, but am not sure they carry them anymore. Good luck!

Super Contributor

Wow, I haven't thought of these in forever. I used a few of her walking tapes (yup, that long ago) when I was rehabbing from a back surgery. I guess she's still going strong and DVDs are out there.

Honored Contributor

I've got about 5 different ones. You really just have to try and see what you like for yourself. But you could go to Amazon and see how they're rated there. I just got a variety.

I like the Ultimate 5 day walk plan. Purple jacket on Leslie on cover.

I don't do the floor part ones, because of my back.

I don't care for Walk slim white jacket on her. May have been a 1st one. Studio's are better in other ones.

I do like Walk to the hits: party songs. Not every day.

5 mega miles, I haven't even done yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I can,t believe these post here,reason, two days ago,cleaning out DVD,S, came across hers,and started using again Have the five mile one, and did the whole thing Sat. I usually do two miles treadmill and two with dog walking, but have added this one. I wonder if she has updated any, threats pretty old, but enjoyable. I also have her two mile one and the one that has weight exercises, but I use three lb weights instead of two. There are standing up, not on the floor, the exercises.

Honored Contributor

I get a lot of use from the 3 Mile Weight Loss Walk and the 5 Mile Advanced Walk At Home workouts.

Esteemed Contributor

I have tons of them. Love them all. I don't know the name of the DVD (I'm sorry to say that I just pull it out of the case and stick in it in the player), but my particular favorite is one that comes with a band that fits around the waist and has cables attached that you use for arm/shoulder exercising.

I used that band until it fell apart (but I can still use the DVD without it). I need to get another one. I loved that thing, LOL.

You can also find a lot of excerpts from her DVD's and TV shows on Youtube. You might be able to demo a particular DVD and make sure you like it before purchasing. She has tons of different DVD's to choose from.

What I like about the 5 mile DVD in particular is, if you don't have time to do 5 miles, just do 2 or 3. If there is one mile you like best but it happens to be mile 4, just skip to that one.

I don't use them in the summer so I haven't had them out in awhile (I would rather walk outside when it's warm weather) but I like to pop them in all winter. They are really great for exercising at home. Smiley Happy