Occasional Contributor
I entered my exercise for Wed and then when I tried to enter new exercise for Thurs. It won't take it. Just shows We'd. What am I doing wrong or not doing? Thanks.
Honored Contributor

Is this online or in the app? If it's a phone app, have you tried closing the app (completely - I can't tell you how to do that without knowing more) and/or restarting the phone? That usually fixes problems like that in most apps.

Occasional Contributor
It's on my iPad app. When I enter exercise from the dashboard fo today it deletes yesterday. I can't figure out how to keep it logged in for both days if it's the same activity. If I enter walk for today, it erases walk minutes etc for yesterday and doesn't show it as logged for my weekly activity. I have turned it off and back on but didn't make a difference. Hope this is clear.
Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 MPA said: It's on my iPad app. When I enter exercise from the dashboard fo today it deletes yesterday. I can't figure out how to keep it logged in for both days if it's the same activity. If I enter walk for today, it erases walk minutes etc for yesterday and doesn't show it as logged for my weekly activity. I have turned it off and back on but didn't make a difference. Hope this is clear.

Did you shut the app down? Here are instructions: http://ipad.about.com/od/iPad_Guide/ss/How-To-Close-An-iPad-App.htm

If that doesn't work, I recommend going to the FitBit website and asking there. Their customer service is excellent and they may be able to help. It works on my phone, but that doesn't translate to the iPad.