New Contributor

Have you tried Chalene Johnson's PIYO workouts yet?

I just finished Sweat and loved it...and yes a good sweat going!

I have missed the positive influence Chalene gives during her workouts and happy she came out with this new series. She combines strength and stretching nicely. Although tricep pushups are not my favorite, I mean to master them!

I am also doing kettlebell workouts with Tracy Reifkind and Skogg. Loving both of them! And have been able to up my kettlebell weights under their instruction. Both are low key and simple productions with awesome workouts!

Hope you all have a fabulous 4th of July!

Porchlady

Valued Contributor
Smiley Happy
Contributor
Hi porchlady. I just got PIYO last week. I've done Sweat and the lower body workout. I love Chalene and she is a great instructor. My problem so far has been so many of the exercise involved ""down dog"" positions and I have had several surgeries of my wrists and arms and this is a tough position for me. Otherwise I like it and I'm going to try the other dvds this weekend. I think it's a great workout and you can't beat Chalene's enthusiasm! Keep me posted on how you're doing with it.
Super Contributor

I have been doing it as well!!! I love it as well and anything that Chalene has come out with. Porchlady and maizer I still have my Facebook Challenge Group for PiYo going on with our other coaches if you would like to join.

I just wanted to let you gals know that I am registered to go to Summit next year for Beachbody and I get to workout with the trainers. I am so excited that I can't hardly stand it. Did I mention I'm excited??...lol

Respected Contributor
Porch and Maizer and Fifi, I just spotted your posts and am dropping in just to say hi. I hope things are good. Think of you often. Lots of good wishes to you all.
Valued Contributor

How are y'all already doing the workouts? I thought they weren't available yet? Which would be best to order...the Base Kit or the Deluxe Kit? Thanks for your input!

Super Contributor

Hi barb40, PiYo has been out for almost a month now. The deluxe kit comes with sliders and a few extra programs. Do you have a throw away email and I can send you info? We're loving this program!!

Respected Contributor
Luvboyds, when did the deluxe kit come out? I think I only got the base kit, anyway I can get the additional workouts and sliders?
Super Contributor

Yes makeup addict you can order the extra. This is it.... Item # PiYoStrength

Respected Contributor
Thank you!! Love this workout!!