Respected Contributor

Physique 57 On HSN Today...Anyone Know about this Workout DVD's?

I saw this being demo'd today and it reminds me of the FLuidity Bar routine minus the expensive large bar LOL!

I did look for this over at amazon and there different ones....HSN has the 4 DVD's 30min's each...but it looks like something I could actually do w/o injury.

So many of these Zumba and other DVD's are to fast for me.

If you have these let me know what you think or if there is something out there similiair for a better price please let me know!

Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Re: Physique 57 On HSN Today...Anyone Know about this Workout DVD's?

Hi tsavorite! I do have a version of Physique 57 workout DVDs. I bought them a few years ago from their website after I heard Kelly Ripka talk about that was the workout she swore by and actually was a member to their studio/gym. It is a fantastic all around workout!

Frequent Contributor

This system was once sold on QVC, I remember not liking it and returning it. You should look into the Barre3 package that is sold here. I have been using it for months and love it. I even have their app for Iphone.

Regular Contributor

LOVE physique 57. check out their website for more info. I have both the original set and the newer set and use both regularly. great cardio and weight work out - mostly using your own body weight. The cueing is really good and I really like the teachers
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the replies! I looked at the one here on Q...Barre3...that seems very similair. It's on waitlist right now.

My problem with DVD's has been they move to fast and I can't learn the proper moves....they don't show you the proper moves....or it's so difficult I can't do it! I have neck/shoulder/back arthritis and can't do some of these things they show for workout DVD's at this time anyway. This Barre or Physique approach looks like I could do most of the moves I saw today on TV. As long as they explain it easily and not alot of floor workout.

I have read mixed reviews on both systems...I am still on the fence...I did get on WL here at Q for the Barre3....most reviews are good only a few are not.

What to do????? undecided LOL

Regular Contributor

I just ordered the one from HSN. Free shipping and no tax. I need something fairly low impact to get motivated. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I like the concept.. Good luck to you tsavorite.