Respected Contributor

Collage Video Back in Business !!!!

I just went to their website to see if there were any more DVD's left and they are back in business!!!! Read the message. Smiley Happy

www.collagevideo.com

Trusted Contributor

Re: Collage Video Back in Business !!!!

That is good news. I am happy for them and those who liked purchasing their DVD's.

Valued Contributor

Whuh? I'll have to go check-thanks.
Honored Contributor

I'm happy to hear this, but it seems weird to me. If streaming competition from Amazon and NetFlix made them less profitable, I wonder how are they going to fix that if the competition isn't going away? I hope no one is throwing money down a money pit.

I look forward to seeing what they do next.

Super Contributor

Wow I was shocked when I went to the site the other day and it said ""going out of business"" Glad they are not closing! Great website.

Respected Contributor

How very strange! I don't think I've ever heard of something like this happening. When I first heard they were going out of business I checked to see if there was anything I might be interested in, and there were very few titles available, so I figured they had sold off their inventory. I will be interested to see what the "new" Collage is like.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe somebody bought them out, like Amazon? I'm glad they'll be back too. I have bought tons of videos from them over the years. Their previews and descriptions of the workouts are the best.

Respected Contributor

I just tried the link you provided and it comes up "" oops! Link broken ""

I had already tried to find it today to search for any dvd that may have pilates that could be used with a total gym. I found one on amazon but there are some reviews that say it is boring. I will miss collage.

Respected Contributor

I just tried the link agin. It wors for me. I'm happy they're coming back.