Respected Contributor

Welcome to April ( Finally)

Respected Contributor

Bopper, thanks for starting April.

About the TG DVD Do you have any of the other TG dvds or just Rosalee's? I wonder if some of the otherss are good, to.

Based on place where I'm a bit sore today, my short session with the TG hit some muscles I've not targeted by other means. It feels good to be a little sore.

Respected Contributor

Nomless I answered you on our March thread but the totalgymcatalog has good dvd's too. I love Rosalie's though...I inserted the link on our other thread.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone use the videos from FitnessBlender dot com? I just found them this weekend and I'm not sure if I like the way they're presented or not. I love the moves, the timer, and the preview of the next move you'll be switching to, but I miss the music of other videos. But they're free, so I'll keep looking to see which ones I like to use.

Super Contributor

I am ready for April with you all!. My goal is to drop 5 pounds in April and 5 pounds in May.

Respected Contributor
Hi, Chynna. The site you found is new to me, too. I glanced at a couple f the vids. I didn't like the white background., too harsh. Let us know what you think of the workouts. Welcome to this thread!
Respected Contributor

Morning all, Total gym mix it up day today preceded by a treadmill warm up.

40 right now but supposed to drop later today and a system moving in. Winter storm is possible by Friday.

Tomorrow i will grocery shop and do some other errands....I qualify for Senior day at this one store so I can get my K cups and I need socks...so will do the rest tomorrow also

nomless glad you got on the TG. I am loving mine and already feel stronger in my upper body but I am babying my tendonitis in my left arm but other than that I really like it..

gazelle we all have that goal, me too!

Chynna I have't heard of the site either...will have to take a look. Right now I think I'll order from totalfitnessdvds.com

Pppmint are you burning the road up? LOL

Waving to all!

Super Contributor
Hello everyone! Happy April Fools! Walked 30 minutes on my manual treadmill , 5 minutes on my bike, 5 minutes on my elliptical bike. Finished with some strength training. I sure do watch that clock! Not good! I usually watch The Doctors or Dr. oz when I work out.
Respected Contributor
Good job, Gazelle! I jist finished weights. I'm tired tonight, I hope I can sleep.
Respected Contributor

I get up and walk 2 miles with my Leslie Sansone DVD each morning!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy