Super Contributor

Many of you know me here and know that my daddy has had a long battle with Alzheimer's. He won the battle and was able to escape this HORRIBLE disease as he entered into heavens gates on Thursday. We were there every step of the way with him for the entire nine years of this cruel world in which he was trapped in. I am so thankful that we were able to be by his side the entire time and when he took his last breath at home. I love my daddy with all my heart and I miss him so much. My heart breaks more and more as the hours go by. He is and always has been my entire world.

I love you and miss you so much daddy.

Super Contributor

Luvboyds, I am so sorry that you have lost your father. Alzheimer's is indeed a cruel disease. May all the precious memories help to see you through this difficult time.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I said a prayer for you.

Honored Contributor

So very sorry for your loss and everything that you and your family went through! You have my condolences. At least now, his terrible suffering is over.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry to read about your dad luvboyds. It was so wonderful all of you were able to be with him at the end. He knew you were there. I'm so sorry for your loss and your grief. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Esteemed Contributor

lovboyds, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I have him, you and all his loved ones in my prayers. I hope the good memories will soon give you comfort.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. It is very difficult to lose our parents and I will keep your entire family in my prayers. I am so glad that you were able to care for him at home.

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss. I'm struggling with regard to memory issues with my parents who are in their 80s. It's hard to see our loved ones battle this.

-Kalli

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry for your loss but happy for your dad! I felt the same way for my mom. She was in a coma and I told her she could go home and I would be ok. She died shortly afterwards! Heaven is our REAL home~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. ((((((((luvboyds))))))))

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted" Matthew 5:4

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines