Respected Contributor

Here we go again everyone, Welcome to March!

/></span></span></span></div>
Respected Contributor
Bopper, thanks for starting March. I'm ready to put Feb behind us.
Super Contributor
What about tomorrow?
Honored Contributor
Feb 28....you all get the day off!
Super Contributor
On 2/27/2014 september said: Feb 28....you all get the day off!
And calories don't count!
Respected Contributor
Well, I couldn't make myself work out on this last day of Feb. Was so busy crazy at work again, and had tons of stuff to do around the house. I am ready for February to be over, too. I'm done with it. I've felt like after Christmas would be so much easier, but it's been more busy and wacky. Oh well. Such is life. Smiley Wink At least I'm walking a LOT at work!!
Valued Contributor

Hi everyone! I think I figured out what is causing my insomnia, it's my Allegra. I was wired again last night, how could that be possible after less than 2 hours sleep the night before?! I mean wired, not even that "I'm tired but can't sleep" feeling.

So since I haven't had much sleep, I went to the gym for a Body-pump class...eh. And ran 2 miles and took the dogs for 1 before I left, they wanted to go further but it was only 2* and Lucy was lifting her paws.

Heading out on errands...hope everyone has a great day!

Respected Contributor
Patty, I like the Body Pump classes I go to, but I've been to some BAD ones. Totally depends on the instructor. Smiley Wink
Regular Contributor
Hi All! I've never liked February and am glad that today it is over! Bopper- are you liking your total gym- keep me posted cos my friend keeps telling me to buy one. Does DS do spring training. so glad it is time! On Daytona- anybody but Jimmie! Future- friends with pedometers say we walk 8 miles in a 12 hour shift. Crazy! Patty- how did DS make out? I am so rooting for him! he deserves credit fighting on and not hiding under his covers. Nomless-yup, March is looking very good! Canine- how are you? I hope a tad less angry! Judy- is the crazy weather affecting you? I have been doing betterbatvworkouts- I have been doing chalean or Kelly Coffey and LS or Rockin body. I have been varying the DVDs. I had stared Jillian but couldn't keep the schedule. I am gonna try this week. (Hoping!) Today had wind chill of 18 below then went up to a true 10. Tomorrow should be in 20's, heat wave! they had predicted a major storm for Sunday night but now say it will be light inland, more on the Cape. That's fine with me, Stay warm, give March a big welcome hug!
Valued Contributor

Morning everyone! I got 'some' sleep last night but much better than I have been! Can't believe I didn't figure that out sooner but like all my friends say, with everything else going on in my life, it isn't a surprise. But I knew something was different, I was wired!!

tony, he's doing great at the job, they told him he went through an entire weeks worth of training in the first morning and that he's going to be bored. But he's still bleeding a lot more than we had hoped at this point. He has some early hours too, has to be there anywhere from 4:30 to 6 and he worked Wed-Sat, has Sun off and back at 4:30 on Monday morning...ay. Not what his bod needs but he's pushing through.

I'm going to the gym this morning while my dil coaches her soccer team there. I'll either do a class and some weights or just run and do weights.

FUTURE, I've done Body-Pump before, it's okay. I just feel I can get a much better work-out with heavier weights on my own, in a shorter amount of time. But it was a change of pace and about all I was in the mood for after -2 hours of sleep. The lady next to me kept asking me questions about weights, I tried to be nice but I was really trying to get a good work-out in!