Maxi Dresses
133 Members and 8940 Guests Online

Health & Fitness

FINALLY.....SENSA and their claims are being called out......(heard on the news)

Started 1389190476.977 in Health & Fitness | Last reply 1389199712.49 by PinkSugar

I wondered why SHOPHQ wasn't all over SENSA last week with the New Year New You push to lose weight blah blah blah........as someone who has "tried it all" and finally found something that did work for me (Jenny) to not only lose, but to keep it off, eat well, and exercise, I admit that I did try SENSA a couple of different times..........I noticed absolutely nothing and stopped the auto-delivery. I know I used a program to lose my weight, but it was the structure I needed to eat right.....there's no magic out there.

Page 1 of 1
PpprMintPa­tty1389193060.8218479 PostsRegistered 8/7/2007Outside our Nation's Capitol

I'm always surprised that so many people still fall for this type of stuff. There isn't any magic pill or anything out there other than eating healthy and moving.

I've even seen women that say how healthy they are or want to be, yet they will take or eat anything that says "sugar-free", "fat-free", "gives you energy", "takes away appetite", etc. That's not being healthy.

~Formerly known as Danny~

brii1389193146.16718993 PostsRegistered 7/14/2008

No powder that you can sprinkle on pizza and cheeseburgers and fries is gong to help you lose weight.

beckyb10121389194108.8331598 PostsRegistered 10/24/2007Tyler Texas

When are people going to understand there is not quick fix. It did not take overnight to cause a weight problem so it makes sense it will take time to fix it.

Less calories in and more body exertion to get the calories out. Work and willpower are two of the key elements to success. Just no getting around it.

I do enjoy eating but to eat what I love from time to time most days are very strict diet and every day has exercise!! Little things like parking my car away from a store instead of close up and taking the stairs in a building instead of the elevator. It all adds up in the end just like grabbing an M&M or other sweets out of a bowl adds up too.

Becky

LipstickDi­va1389197252.19735299 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

I posted on another thread that there has been a class action involving Sensa for about a year now. However, it didn't include those who purchased the product from ShopHQ.

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Tissyanne1389197400.3872317 PostsRegistered 12/6/2012
Someone I worked with tried Sensa. I never said anything to her, but I too am surprised people buy this type of products.

Our beloved furbabies are in heaven, in perfect health. Joy abounds all around them.

KittyLouWh­oToo1389197489.934450 PostsRegistered 4/18/2013

I always thought it was hilarious that anyone believed you could sprinkle that stuff on pizza and you'd lose weight.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"In the desert, an old monk had once advised a traveler, the voices of God and the Devil are scarcely distinguishable." - Loren Eiseley

LipstickDi­va1389197714.95735299 PostsRegistered 4/22/2005On the Lake in Ohio

It was never my understanding that the stuff you sprinkled was going to make you lose weight. It was supposed to control the appetite. It sort of acted like an appetite suppressant.

I personally always wondered why they never said what was IN the sprinkles, only what wasn't in them.

Sensa still has a website and has now come out with an "Advanced" version and Ally Landry is the spokesperson. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Last edited on 1/8/2014

You can't buy love but you can adopt it. Adopt, don't shop.

Vickie001389198270.403487 PostsRegistered 8/11/2012
On 1/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:

It was never my understanding that the stuff you sprinkled was going to make you lose weight. It was supposed to control the appetite. It sort of acted like an appetite suppressant.

I personally always wondered why they never said what was IN the sprinkles, only what wasn't in them.

Sensa still has a website and has now come out with an "Advanced" version and Ally Landry is the spokesperson. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

I saw that on their website and they still do not say what the new ingredient is in the Advanced version. Doesn't seemed like they learned anything from the lawsuit and FDA crackdown.

KittyLouWh­oToo1389198435.2634450 PostsRegistered 4/18/2013
On 1/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I think it was the idea that if you were trying to lose weight that pizza wasn't your best choice.

Yeah, just sprinkle this "appetite suppressant" on ice cream and pizza and macaroni & cheese....

LOL

"In the desert, an old monk had once advised a traveler, the voices of God and the Devil are scarcely distinguishable." - Loren Eiseley

gazelle771389198505.8976080 PostsRegistered 3/1/2013

Someone who would believe that you can sprinkle a magic powder on a Big Mac and it makes you lose weight is someone very desperate and willing to part with their money. Anyone with any sense knows it is calories in and calories burned. Very simple math. No capsules, powder, magic drink or diet needed.

~~Always remember--
You're braver than you believe
And stronger than you seem
And smarter than you think~
~Pooh

Peaches Mc­Phee1389198611.661456 PostsRegistered 10/6/2004

Gotta wonder about the Millionaire Matchmaker, who stated and advertised that she lost weight on Sensa. She did ads and articles. Did she lie?

Pro-aging.

gazelle771389198812.146080 PostsRegistered 3/1/2013
On 1/8/2014 Peaches McPhee said:

Gotta wonder about the Millionaire Matchmaker, who stated and advertised that she lost weight on Sensa. She did ads and articles. Did she lie?

She did lose weight and does look good... was it $en$a???.... probably..... along with a low calorie diet and a workout coach. She had a ton of plastic surgery also( she admits to the face surgery) and I bet she had lypo suction as well.

~~Always remember--
You're braver than you believe
And stronger than you seem
And smarter than you think~
~Pooh

KittyLouWh­oToo1389199139.6474450 PostsRegistered 4/18/2013

Patti Stanger embellish the truth to make money?

Oh, no, I can't believe that.

PinkSugar1389199712.48720116 PostsRegistered 7/29/2006

I tried it years ago from HSN. They made their millions & ran. I cannot even watch Dana anymore she is such a phony.

Life is like a snowstorm...you'll meet a lot of flakes.

Page 1 of 1