Not applicable

BRING "CHAIR GYM" TO QVC.......or something like it :-)

Just saw a product called chair gym or something like that and thought it would be perfect for QVC to carry and even a possible TSV...........have no idea were to pitch this so I thought i would place it here and someone might pass it on to the right people.

Its perfect but very expensive so im sure if it is on QVC it would be more attainable for most. Its a folding chair that has rubber bands on the top and bottom to work out your arms and legs all while sitting and its fold able so you can put it away when done.

Im not with them what so ever I just really want this chair and would love to see this on QVC. Just my two cents :-)

Respected Contributor

Re: BRING ""CHAIR GYM"" TO QVC.......or something like it :-)

On 7/27/2013 sgraham30 said:

I'd like it too but I refuse to pay the infomercial price.

I'd like it also! I saw the infomercial today.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

I have not seen the infomercial, but HSN sells an excercise chair for $150. It would work for those sitting exercises, or Snowpuppy has a great idea about the straight chair and the stretchy bands. I go to a stretch and tone class and we use a card table chair and the stretch bands.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/27/2013 sgraham30 said:

I'd like it too but I refuse to pay the infomercial price.

walmart.com has it for $138

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

Susan Lucci had a Pilates 'chair gym' on HSN that looked interesting, I don't think they sell it anymore. Will need to check this out!

Respected Contributor

I bought and received the one from HSN. I think I am going to like it & USE IT . I think that is an important part of any home exercise equipment. I have owned and used a gazelle for a long time , have many favorite dvds that I use regularly and feel better when I do them. I am trying sell my total gym that I bought just a few years ago as it is just not for me. I pull a muscle when I use it , cannot move or adjust it , and for safety sake I probably need a spotter.

This chair gym can be easily rolled into my closet , the bands are simple to adjust, it only weighs 20 lbs. , the dvds are well thought out especially for seniors (me). I have only used it twice , but can tell by the goodnight's rest I have had that it works for me. I am about 15 to 20 lbs overweight /5'2" /senior--so I don't know if it would work for someone larger, taller, or looking for a 'make you sweat' kind of program. It is good for resistance workout.

It is a little pricey but I decided to treat myself. One could use a regular chair , resistance bands , and buy a twister device . I know me though and I figured if I bought the whole package I might be more apt to stick with it. I looked at all places that sold it and it had a lot of excellent reviews. Also one advantage to the gym chair for me is the foam bar back --it is at a height that reminds me to keep good posture.

Contributor

Chair gym is a special for one day only on other channel. Sept.2, 2014.

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 Luma2 said:

Chair gym is a special for one day only on other channel. Sept.2, 2014.

Thanks for letting us know!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Contributor

Susan Tuttle has a dvd which comes with a resistance band called "chair resistance band strength exercises", and is listed at $13.25 on amazon.

Although the chair gym bundle today is probably as good a price as we'll find, I'm still struggling with the idea of paying that much for a plastic folding chair (with pulleys).

Super Contributor

For the life of me I can't see why this item is so darn expensive. It is basically a fancy folding chair with bands, etc. on it. What substantiates the pricing ?????