Honored Contributor

Oh! No! I've Got To Get Me A New 'Go-To' Dr.!

Well...so you ladies remember, don't you how I've said and said ummm anyway, this is about my "go to Dr". Let's call him Dr. Ding Dong (that's appropriate. OK, so I went to see Dr. Ding Dong the other day about another medical problem. While there I mentioned to him about the red, swollen, dry skin around my eyes. It's not like he could ignore them..they were glowing like the nose on Rudolph! So I took it to the pharmacy and promptly drove past it over and over. I finally picked it up (Hey! I'm getting there!). I just now got around to getting around (yes I did just say that) to putting this salve on my eye. But being a conscientious consumer, I first read the directions. Guess what the first line said? Hummm. OK, here's a hint: "Not for optholometic (sp) use". Hummm, he's a pain in my neck, but this is really stupid of a Dr. He's always boo hooing about how everyone is getting rich, but him. I know what you're thinking, just what I was thinking....."Just who are all of these people getting rich. Not me"! Anyway, just thought I'd share. So I'm trying to get in with my allergist (wheezing due to warm weather that shouldn't be warm this time of year) and/or my Dermatologist. The Derm Dr is more difficult to get to see than trying to see the President. I guess the purpose of this post is to remind everyone to read every label of medicine, it's contents and how to take the medication. Do this if it is the first time for this prescription or the 10th time. In other words, do it every time. I do. Thanks for reading this. I feel better posting it. You ladies put up with so much bla bla from me.