Respected Contributor

Patricia Nash Top Value on Evine Live!

I just purchased the Today's Top Value Patricia Nash framed satchel in the Spring Lily on Evine Live! It is very pretty and looks well-made. I have about 4 of Patricia's bags and I love them all. Her prints are especially lovely!

Honored Contributor

Re: Patricia Nash Top Value on Evine Live!

This is a beautiful handbag brand that I've never seen before. I hope you enjoy your purchase. I'm trying to restrain myself from buying one!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

Thank you so much, Handygal! I'm sure I will love it!

Super Contributor

I almost ordered it in the Map but too big but I found a smaller map bag and just ordered that one ! They are really all nice. Enjoy yours Stellabystarlight

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Yellowkitty! Enjoy your map bag too!

Honored Contributor

What I really like about these bags is their handmade craftsmanship. And they're unique-looking-- you won't see yourself coming and going. Also, the prices seem pretty reasonable for what you're getting.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

I agree, handygal! I have seen Patricia's handbags in Lord & Taylor, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. I have her Lione satchel in the Multi print and the Rainforest. These were my first Patricia Nash purchases when Evine was ShopNBC. I always get compliments on her bags! They have a wonderful muted and nostalgic quality to them and the leather is so soft and pliable!

Valued Contributor

I posted earlier today that I bought two of the TTV. Italian Folklore and Map. This is my first Patricia Nash purchase. The designs seem well thought out and nice quality. I have really enjoyed the shows, too.
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new bags, Lally! I almost ordered the Folklore - now it has sold out!

Respected Contributor

Beautiful bags on Patricia's shows today. Enjoy your purchases everyone.