Honored Contributor

Vera Bradley Disney crossbody, does anyone know

where to get one online? How much do they usually cost? I need one for my grand daughters BDAY mid April. I have seen them on ebay, but have no idea what would be a fare price. With eBay it is hard to tell if it is a deal, or way over priced. Anyone?

Thanks!

New Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley Disney crossbody, does anyone know

Check out the online Disney Store! http://www.disneystore.com/vera-bradley/mn/1023101/?searchRedirect=1&searchTerm=Vera+Bradley&catalog... At the very least it'll give you an idea what's available and pricing. B-)
Occasional Contributor

I thought they were only available at the disney parks. I saw them there and they are really cute. I believe one of the crossbody bags was around 68.00. The large tote was $98.00. At least this will give you some idea of the cost. It seems to me they are actually the same price as the Vera crossbody bags that are not Disney. Good Luck on your search.
Honored Contributor

Thanks. I will check your suggestions out.

They are sold on ebay but if they are auctioned, can go for 150. Amazon has some but they are 108 to 190 dollars, depending. The price point gives me at least an idea what they run for.