Honored Contributor

I totally went out of my usual black handbag mindset. I don't know what possessed me to get this small crossbody, but I m in love. It didn't end there{#emotions_dlg.blushing} I bought another Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen. Geesh. I NEED AN INTERVENTION!

NMS15_V25ZFWhat cha think?

Honored Contributor

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen

Trusted Contributor

Both beautiful and well made bags. Congratulations! They are much better than what is found on the Q-no offense to anyone-I know that will not be a popular statement.

Honored Contributor
I like both of your new bags & these brands! Own several Kate Spade bags. Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Thanks so much for the support chi town girl and kjae!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have collected vintage and antique handbags for yeas. My collection is almost museum size{#emotions_dlg.blushing} (hanging head in shame). The last five years I fell in love with "modern bags",TBurch and Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff and an occasional "who ever". The workmanship on TB and KS is amazing. I love the meticulous, even stitching and the leather!

The Tory bag in my OP is small, but I have a bad back. I thought when traveling, or out shopping it would be light and convenient! I usually gravitate to satchels, but crossbody bags are my new friend!! Last month I got the new KS flower pot purse. That is why I am ashamed, LOL! But once those handbags are on my shoulders the shame seems to disappear{#emotions_dlg.wub} funny,huh?

Women's kate spade new y…

Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 shoekitty said:

Thanks so much for the support chi town girl and kjae!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I have collected vintage and antique handbags for yeas. My collection is almost museum size{#emotions_dlg.blushing} (hanging head in shame). The last five years I fell in love with TBurch and Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff and an occasional "who ever". The workmanship on TB and KS is amazing. I love the meticulous, even stitching and the leather!

The Tory bag above is small, but I have a bad back. I thought when traveling or out shopping it would be light and convenient! I usually gravitate to satchels! Last month I got the new KS flower pot purse. That is why I am ashamed, LOL! But once those handbags are on my shoulders the shame seems to disappear{#emotions_dlg.wub} funny,huh?

Women's kate spade new y…

You have great taste & we all have our vices. Handbags, shoes, clothes, cosmetics are some of mine ;-) No need for shame, enjoy & wear it proudly. Be fierce!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri