Regular Contributor
I was checking to see if QVC had any of the new patterns posted yet. The turnlock satchel is offered in a print I hadn't seen before - Field Flowers. There is also a new bag "convertible mailbag" in the new colors - no pictures posted yet. Based on the description I ordered it in field flowers. It's on easy pay too!
Honored Contributor

According to Oh My Vera it's a QVC exclusive print.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that print online: Field Flowers...very nice. Must be exclusive to QVC for now.

Vera Bradley Signature Print Convertible Mailbag - A265435

Since I am in a wheelchair for 6 weeks (broken foot), the local VB shop held the small trimmed Vera tote in the Marrakesh Motif for me. My husband picked it up today. Nice.

Then I ordered the contrasting wallet from QVC. Enjoy !!

Vera Bradley Signature Print Trifold Wallet - A265463

Valued Contributor
I Love field of flowers I am going to get something.
Occasional Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Hi Cindy said:

I saw that print online: Field Flowers...very nice. Must be exclusive to QVC for now.

Vera Bradley Signature Print Convertible Mailbag - A265435

Since I am in a wheelchair for 6 weeks (broken foot), the local VB shop held the small trimmed Vera tote in the Marrakesh Motif for me. My husband picked it up today. Nice.

Then I ordered the contrasting wallet from QVC. Enjoy !!

Vera Bradley Signature Print Trifold Wallet - A265463

Ordered the mail bag in field of flowers for our beach trip this summer. Love the print and that it can be worn as backpack or crossbody.
New Contributor
Vera Bradley will no longer be made in the USA! So that's it for me. If they won't pay an American wage, they aren't getting my American money.
Honored Contributor

Sorry, didn't see your post on this beautiful colorful bag that you posted. Glad we both like it!

New Contributor

Have you noticed that the new "field flowers" pattern is the same as the "midnight blues" pattern, only colored differently?

Valued Contributor

Yes, I noticed that and I still like it because it has a black base and I think that will match more clothes since I wear black skirts/colored tops. But I was sad to see that they don't have very many items in that print. So I wonder will it ever be at VB.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/20/2015 IControlMyHappiness said:

Yes, I noticed that and I still like it because it has a black base and I think thiat will match more clothes since I wear black skirts/colored tops. But I was sad to see that they don't have very many items in that print. So I wonder will it ever be at VB.

In small print at the bottom of the email announcing the new releases, it stated that Field Flowers will be exclusive to QVC until 5/1/15. So more styles will be coming soon ! Incidentally, it also stated that the Convertible Messenger Bag, yesterday's Hot Pick, would be exclusive to QVC until 8/1/15. I could not resist ordering it in FF. Love the new color way for Midnight Blues! Reminds me of what VB did with Blue Rhapsody and Symphony in Hue!