Honored Contributor

Sophie bag in tangerine and Fuchsia +

Up on Dooney's website but no pics yet of some of the colors. These are the solid bags they don't have the black contrast colors like the ones on QVC. But otherwise it's the same. Oyster ( which Q also has), Natural, Black, Fuchsia, Marine, Ocean, Foam ( which looks like the mint ), Tangerine, Tomato and Taupe.

I wonder if we will get Tangerine with the black trim? I'd love and black and orange bag.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: Sophie bag in tangerine and Fuchsia +

No idea... Have they actually added or taken away colors for this bag? Wasn't this the TSV back in September? My guess is that if they haven't added any new colors by now they might not be intending to do so, but heck, what do I know!? I see they've already added colors to the Claremont TSV from the holidays, so I'd guess that's one they plan to keep around for a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes they have added colors. They added the oyster and something else I can't remember. All those have sold out though.

Super Contributor

It's also on Nordstroms website. Black and brown are the only colors and they are solid color.
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 jaxs mom said:

Yes they have added colors. They added the oyster and something else I can't remember. All those have sold out though.

If they've added colors then perhaps they'll bring an orange or combination with orange out in the fall.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I watched an unboxing video of the lilac and it's so much prettier than in the picture on the Q. I remembered seeing the show when the new colors came out and liking the oyster but man the lilac is lovely.

Valued Contributor

On 3/17/2015 jaxs mom said:

I watched an unboxing video of the lilac and it's so much prettier than in the picture on the Q. I remembered seeing the show when the new colors came out and liking the oyster but man the lilac is lovely.

I think so often the pics do not do justice to the handbags, I just received the Lexington Shopper in smoke and was not sure I would like it but I love it.

Just curious was the video on the Dooney website or?

Honored Contributor

No, it was an unboxing video on youtube.

Honored Contributor

Just prior to Sophie appearing on air as the TSV, there were several colors added on waitlist with no image available. They disappeared quickly, but one of the colors was tangerine.
Honored Contributor

I bought the Lilac when it was the TSV, and it is a pretty shade. Not bright, in your face. There is a softness to the color.