Super Contributor

Isaac is a smart handbag and all designer

He has a hobo bag just showed and it's large and he is so smart to put a wide strap and feet. And he's so nice to put pockets on the outside and a wristlet.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac is a smart handbag and all designer

I agree it's a nice bag but one warning. The zipper stuck so badly on mine that I returned it.

Super Contributor

I think he is always way ahead of the trends. When he was doing the bright florals I thought they wouldn't last long, but I think mainstream stores are just now featuring these. I was looking at Zara website today and they have some of the gradient color tops (ombre?) and I saw Issac do it first. I saw Issac do perforations and lace before I saw it other places. I think Joan Rivers was like that too...she brought things go the Q way before I started seeing them in mainstream stores.

Honored Contributor

I like Issac's bags! Have several, they're good designs, nicely made and the prices are a bit more reasonable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 vaccinia said:

I agree it's a nice bag but one warning. The zipper stuck so badly on mine that I returned it.

Thanks for the warning ! I have a Tig Crossbody bag that I bought @ Macy's in December 2008 that had ""zipper issues""...NOT a keeper!

Super Contributor

Yes, before I posted I saw the interior and thought it would snag the lining. He should put a leather edge/piece at least 1 1/2" wide along the inside along the zipper.
Honored Contributor

When I get a new handbag, I always apply a little WD-40 (the pen applicator) whether it needs it or not .... to make the zipper glide smoothly for years. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

When I get a new handbag, I always apply a little WD-40 (the pen applicator) whether it needs it or not .... to make the zipper glide smoothly for years. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Thanks for the tip! I did not know WD-40 came in a pen applicator. I will pick some up later.

Honored Contributor

I highly doubt he 'designs' any of the bags w/ his name on it.

Three different times in the past couple months, I have watched him struggle with describing a handbag he obviously had never even seen before that moment. He was talking about features the bags didn't even have! Then he acted so surprised..."Oh, it doesn't have a back pocket?" for example...after he went on about having one.

So kudos to his design TEAM!

Super Contributor

I find him entertaining. The only thing I own of his so far is a scarf. His floral sweaters I like but would not look good on me and many of his sweaters etc. are too short. His handbags look nice but I prefer dooney bags. Have you ever noticed how often he says the word ""like""?