Super Contributor

...and it's on ez pay. I am getting it in the aqua!

Honored Contributor

Is this the ""blush"" (misty rose) bag everyone was searching for?

Super Contributor

That's it!!! Thought it was a larger bag with a longer handle drop. Won't be buying. I would love to see a larger version with more of a handle drop. That would rock.

Frequent Contributor

lolakimono, no, this is not the same bag that you supplied us with a picture of on 2-7-2015 on the Fashion Talk Forum with the title of Blush Handbag. I think EZ shopper started it.

I really, really, really want THAT handbag.

It was identified as an Oryany "Trina" and would be coming out on March 1.

I do think the Trina is a pretty bag, but I want the one in your Feb.7 picture.

Cgil, enjoy your new handbag. The aqua cover looks really pretty...

Honored Contributor

Had this bag been available when they first showed it, I might have jumped on it. Fortunately now a cooler head prevails. Not only is this yet another too narrow oryany, but pretty though it might be, I'll wait and see if it doesn't show up elsewhere at discount or on sale... And even if it doesn't, well, like I said, it's really a bit on the too narrow side for my liking...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
I think the one you are referring to is the new Sadie currently listed - no ez pay.
Super Contributor
On 3/1/2015 stevieb said:

Had this bag been available when they first showed it, I might have jumped on it. Fortunately now a cooler head prevails. Not only is this yet another too narrow oryany, but pretty though it might be, I'll wait and see if it doesn't show up elsewhere at discount or on sale... And even if it doesn't, well, like I said, it's really a bit on the too narrow side for my liking...

I agree. I would like to see this in a little bigger version, more of a shoulder variety.

Frequent Contributor

I found the bag I was looking for. It is Sadie by Oryany. My bad - I thought the bag was Trina and stopped scrolling down further on the page.

But the sad part is, it is too large for me. My cut off point is anything larger then 12 W. I'm short and anything larger just over powers me. I do have larger bags and, sad to say, they just sit on my handbag rack. I just feel uncomfortable with them. I know this is just my problem.

But at least I finally found my handbag I was looking for and I really do love it.

To all of y'all that get the Trina, enjoy it. Really is a nice looking bag.

Take care......

Valued Contributor
I love the aqua, but I am not loving the size! Way too small....might still buy it later if I find it on sale, since I already have matching shoes Smiley Happy ....based on the pictures, it seems to me that the depth is a little bit more than 4 1/2 inches. Maybe someone can measure it for us once they get it home.
Honored Contributor
On 3/1/2015 dotgirl said: I think the one you are referring to is the new Sadie currently listed - no ez pay.