Respected Contributor

The G.I.L.I. Triple Compartment Tote Arrives!

G.I.L.I. Leather_Triple Compartment Tote

Handbag sisters who want organization, are you in?

At 13-1/4' wide and only 4" deep, it's too small for me (as a Big Bag Gal), but the leather looks lush! Only a 6" strap drop, no extra shoulder strap; wondering if it is just an arm-carry or could it ever work on the shoulder?

Honored Contributor

Re: The G.I.L.I. Triple Compartment Tote Arrives!

Too narrow for me, especially given all those compartments... Pretty bag though.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Not sure that it's worth $325 and the colors are limited...which is good for my wallet!

Honored Contributor

Agree too on the price... The Q's been savvy about marketing this brand, but at that price point, sorry, no QVC brands are coming home to me. For the same cash outlay there are other bags and other brands far more in my favor. Not disparaging these bags, but a little comparison shopping is clearly called for and I don't mean comparing them to the bags GILI might be using as inspiration. Doing that is doing nothing more than comparing apples and oranges.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Those colors look tacky together!

Black would've been much better than the brown.

Super Contributor

I would have considered it if they'd scaled the price down along with the bag size. Since they didn't, I'll pass. I'm a serious big bag girl anyway.

Honored Contributor

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I don't understand how they can do a 3 compartment purse which is only 4"" deep! Perhaps the measurements are wrong... I tried using D&B saddle bag which was about 4 3/4"" and it was way too narrow for my taste....so I can't imagine this one being only 4 inches!
Trusted Contributor

I like the organization. For some reason, I don't care for the tassel on this style, but removable, so that's no big deal. I have to agree on the price, too high!
Occasional Contributor

GILI needs to make the strap at least 2" longer and offer more colors, especially black. Love that GILI is FINALLY offering a midsize bag, but a 6" strap drop is not useful. GILI got it wrong again. Still waiting for the Roma 3, but I hope they aren't stingy with the strap drop like they have been with the other recent attempts at a midsize bag.