Contributor
1 is the one GF posted a picture of last week, the other doesn't have a picture yet?
Honored Contributor

Re: 2 New G.I.L.I. bags are up

I'd like to see the one without a picture... I guess they think we should buy this sight-unseen so we can pay for shipping both ways and have nothing to show for it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Gee why so much for these GILI bags? They are not a brand name just a made up brand for the Q . I taught they were suppose to be high in BUT lower in cost for us ... well guess not

Trusted Contributor

The prices for the GILI bags are way too high, in my opinion. I love my two "as is" Roma 2s, but there's typically a gamble with GILI handbags, such as handles, odor, inconsistent workmanship, etc. I'm willing to gamble but only at the right price (especially with the new return policy).

Honored Contributor

I just received (and sent back) the new GILI bag that's going to be a TSV soon. I'd bought it in the Petal Pink. I love the color but it works as a back pack. The problem with it is when you try to put it on your back, the handle (not the straps) but the handle stick up. It pokes in my next.

Honored Contributor

I agree they've jumped the shark on the price level for these bags. Some of them are nice bags and reasonably well made, but if I'm spending this kind of money for a bag, it's not for a QVC house brand. The Q very sagely has ramped up these bags every way they could and apparently some are now believing the hype. There are too many bag options out there to pay these prices for these bags and, frankly, that would apply almost across the board to all the bags sold here, most of which can be had for significantly less elsewhere.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...