Regular Contributor

I just ordered a Botkier purse over the weekend and can't wait to receive it. Does anyone here have any experience with this brand?

Super Contributor
Yes, they are beautiful, high quality handbags!! Enjoy your new purchaseSmiley Happy)))
Regular Contributor
On 2/24/2015 funwun said: Yes, they are beautiful, high quality handbags!! Enjoy your new purchaseSmiley Happy)))

Thank you for your reply. I was hoping it would be a good brand.

Respected Contributor

which style did you order?

i have the Mercer Satchel in Cobalt. the leather is buttah soft and perfectly matched. it's deerskin and very durable.

found in TJ Maxx. they must have just put it out because the long strap and zipper pulls were still wrapped.

oops sorry this pic is so big

Frequent Contributor

I purchased my Botkier crossbody bag at Dillards about two months ago, picked it at a great clearance price, apparently they are discontinuing the line, I love it, and it has been my go to bag ever since I got it. The leather is very soft and the color is a caramel color. This past weekend I was out running some errands and one of them was to return a bottle of Bath & Body foaming hand soap, while carrying it around the bottle started to leak { it was in a bag } and it dripped on my Botkier bag in several places, I was preety upset when I noticed it and tried wiping off the excess with a paper towel but the stain was set. The minute I got home I grabbed a leather cleaner and worked it into the stain, at first it did not look like it was coming out, but after about an hour the stain was gone and the bag looked like new! I was so happy! Sorry for the long story, but I just wanted to share my experience with what I feel is a very high quality leather bag. I hope you love your new bag!

Regular Contributor

I bought the Botkier Trigger Satchel (not the mini), mostly because it has multi pockets and, of course, looks cute. Plus, it was only $40! I'm not able to post a pic or link via my Kindle, but the info is out there.

Your cobalt purse looks beautiful, ashleigh dupray! Thank you for sharing (no pun) your story, share. It's good to know, especially for you, the leather is of quality.

Regular Contributor

I received my Botkier a few days ago and it us GORGEOUS!!! The leather is über soft, it has a zipper section in the middle with 2 snap close sections on either side of it. It has pockets galore. I love it!

Frequent Contributor

Delighted to hear you are so happy with your Botkier handbag. I have three of them and adore them all. They are beautifully detailed, functional bags.

Regular Contributor

I'm making the big switch to this purse today, as I think it will be my daily one. So far I love the way it looks and anticipate great function as well.