Respected Contributor

I Wish Dooney Would Make Pastel Colored Bags!

I like the new Spring colors, but I would really be happy if Dooney would choose colors like Blush, Pale Blue, Pale Mint Green, etc. as these are the colors that are trending right now!

Honored Contributor

Re: I Wish Dooney Would Make Pastel Colored Bags!

I never thought about it before, but you're right. I have never seen a DB pastel bag and I have been collecting them since the 1970's.

The only light ones I have seen are the neutral cream/tan/winter white colors.

Pastel bags are beautiful, but probably could only be carried for about 3 months a year for most of us.

I own a few pastels of other brands, but I can't remember the last time I carried one.

Honored Contributor

My Aqua pebble leather bags are more of a mint green aqua than a turquoise aqua.

Respected Contributor

I have seen Brahmin and Coach ""Look Books"" and they have some lovely pastel shades featured for their Spring 2015 collections!

Super Contributor

For what it is worth, Dooney has a small saffiano bag in a very light pink. The Q had it but it immediately sold out. It is still available on Dooney's site. I agree there should be more pastels...

Valued Contributor

Although I am a Brahmin fan, I would love to see a Dooney done in a nice soft pink in the Croco Fino. I think this version would be gorgeous.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

In past years, Dooney has offered quite a few pastels... They aren't for me, and this year's spring colors do look to be a bit more saturated, though they're still not for me... but perhaps some true pastels are in the pipeline down the road.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Have you seen Anuschka bags? They're colorful.

Respected Contributor

ValuSkr, those Anuschka bags are just "too" colorful for me! I have seen them in TJ Maxx and do not like all of those bright colors! I prefer more subdued tones when choosing a print! I feel that those blend better with my clothing!

Occasional Contributor

Check out Rebecca Minkoff, I just got a "Wintermint" backpack for 50% off at Nordstrom. Have not tried a backpack in a long time, and wanted something colorful. it's quite functional and stylish and beautiful construction. I love her bags, she is from San Diego, Ca.! woohoo!