Valued Contributor

I was in a store yesterday that's like a consignment store for fashion, except they buy the fashions outright when you bring them in. They only accept designer bags with proof that it is "real", and not a knock off.

I saw a Coach bag there, that was really nice, but it had the logo written in "script" on the side of it. Although I have several Coach bags, I haven't looked at them in the stores for some time, and have never seen this logo in script?

Could anybody tell me about it? For example, give me an idea when it was made or whatever?

Honored Contributor
I've seen the script in the stores. I think it's just the last couple years, but I could be wrong.
Honored Contributor

Someone I know has a real Coach bag and the emblem is in script across the bottom portion of the bag. Her bag is older.

Trusted Contributor

Annie--several styles that are made for Coach outlet stores have the logo in script. It is likely an outlet bag, which is still a "real" Coach.

Honored Contributor

Coach has been using the script logo on some of there bags now for several years. Like Dooney, they have a number of different logos they use.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Thank you everybody! I can't believe I missed seeing these.