Contributor
I'm loving this line. I like the Selma, sutton or Hamilton. The new Greenwich looks good too. I'm loving the fuchsia. I usually buy coach but I see nothing I like which is a shock but the Michael kor bags look amazing. For anyone that owns one of his bags how's the quality. I really like the look of the saffiano leather.
Honored Contributor

His bags are nicely made. I don't have anything from him in Saffiano, but I'd imagine they too would be nicely made. Enjoy if you decide to get one home.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have quite a few Kors and Michael by Michael Kors bags and the quality is outstanding. I'm just disappointed that they have become so common. I haven't bought one in a few years.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

his bags are beautifully made and the organization is great! love his totes - have 4 of them plus a couple of his wallets..

Super Contributor
I own two of his Saffiano leather Selmas. I love them both. One is navy and the other turquoise. The quality is excellent. They wear well and I feel the style is like a satchel, "always in style." I particularly like the way he has organizational pockets in his bags. Wish Coach and Dooney would do the same. Also have two of his Zip Clutch Wallets that match the bags and love those, too. I don't think you could go wrong choosing Saffiano leather. Wears beautifully and does not show wear like some other leathers.
Super Contributor
Heads up! Make sure you comparison shop on Amazon. I found the same exact Kors saffiano leather in two places, one $100 less. I bought it, it's beautiful. Brand new.
Respected Contributor

I have two MK saffiano bags; a green selma and a black/gold hamilton. I really love them.

The quality is outstanding as mentioned earlier. For the price, MK makes really high end looking bags. The saffiano leather is completely worry free; it cleans up easily and no worries of being caught in the rain. The best part for me though is the structure it provides. For certain style bags, I prefer to have some structure and opt for a stiffer leather.

Another plus is that saffiano leather bags look new longer. My bags look the same as the day I bough them and it has been at least 2 years for the hamilton and one year for the selma.

~Live with Intention~