Honored Contributor

In an e-mail from QVC about the new Dooneys, I saw that there is a new Stevie bag...oh boy! Don't want to send our friend stevieb into an uproar, but it is making me chuckle a little, especially because she does not want to buy any more Dooneys! Wink

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-Sutton-Stevie-Bag.product.A263613.html?sc=A263613-User&cm_sp=VIE...

Honored Contributor

They did it on purpose, you know.

Honored Contributor

You may be right, depglass!!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm thinking that an infamous stevieb tirade is in order...

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

No danger of me changing my plans for that one... At two and a half inches deep and only 9 x 7, forget about it!

In candor, had they offered up that moniker on one of the larger new Sutton series, I might've had to 'go there'...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Sometimes you just have to go there...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

My goodness, these handbags...just too tempting...

Honored Contributor

No tirade after all, stevieb! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I guess we were all waiting for it...something like, "Who cares? I'm done with Dooneys! And my name is not stevie! It's Ethel!"

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Valued Contributor
Lol, too bad Stevie doesn't like crossbody bags. I was disappointed with the oryany Kristina bag because that IS my name but the bag was ugly.... :/
Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 EdithEllenLily said:

No tirade after all, stevieb! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I guess we were all waiting for it...something like, "Who cares? I'm done with Dooneys! And my name is not stevie! It's Ethel!"

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Ethel...? Oh for heaven's sake...

No tirade needed... While it's true it'll be the rare Dooney at an even more rare price to induce me to purchase, there's no need to whup up on that poor pony... Each to their own...

Wink

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.lol} !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that new D&B Sutton bag...AND, when I saw they named it "Stevie" after our stevieb (?????), I ROARED with laughter !!

I'm STILL {#emotions_dlg.lol} and WILL be....probably, forever ! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I just wish I liked it better! It'd be fun to have a bag as a namesake!