Honored Contributor

Today I noticed some new orYANY handbags that are available! Usually I think they are too wild or too large for me, but I liked the Cassie Pebbled Leather Mini Convertible Satchel (A262321) and ordered it in Ink! What do you think of the new colors? I am hoping the orYANY rep explains the strategy in choosing the colors. For example, in the new Carla Italian Leather Hobo (A261523) two of the four colors are blue tones (Royal and Sky Blue). Then on the Nikki Italian Leather Satchel (A261519), again two are similar colors (Grass, Aqua) but different shades. I wonder why there are no dark red, Marsala shades?

Esteemed Contributor

I am like you: most of the OrYANY bags are too large and have too much going on. Please let us know how you like the mini satchel. The teal shade is gorgeous and the Ink is also. Really like the front of bag: just detailed enough.

I am sure you will love it....

Honored Contributor

This choice of Marsala seems to have left a lot of lines in the dark. They are pulling out anything remotely close and calling it Marsala.

Respected Contributor

Marsala schmarsala!

I think it's wine, no?

After they made the switch to that radiant orchid last year, I decided that I was through with "pantone colors." If whatever they happen to be selling isn't my color, no big loss. Money saved. An incentive to invest in a few classic colors.

As for the bags, I think they are lovely. Really like those without the color blocking.

Thanks for posting, OP!Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

orYANY Ellie Italian Leather Hobo

Hoo-boy, that's bright!

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 Hi Cindy said:

I am like you: most of the OrYANY bags are too large and have too much going on. Please let us know how you like the mini satchel. The teal shade is gorgeous and the Ink is also. Really like the front of bag: just detailed enough.

I am sure you will love it....

orYANY Cassie Pebbled Leather Mini Convertible Satchel - A262321orYANY Cassie Pebbled Leather Mini Convertible Satchel

Thanks, Hi Cindy! Smile Thanks for posting the photos, too -- EEL

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 depglass said:

This choice of Marsala seems to have left a lot of lines in the dark. They are pulling out anything remotely close and calling it Marsala.

I've heard some "creative selling" regarding "Marsala," too, depglass! It's kind of a weird color...dark reddish brown...hmmm...

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 JavaQueen said:

Marsala schmarsala!

I think it's wine, no?

After they made the switch to that radiant orchid last year, I decided that I was through with "pantone colors." If whatever they happen to be selling isn't my color, no big loss. Money saved. An incentive to invest in a few classic colors.

As for the bags, I think they are lovely. Really like those without the color blocking.

Thanks for posting, OP!Smiley Happy

Hi Java Queen! Cool name...coffee or technology stuff? I'm with you about the Pantone colors...last year and this year both made you go {#emotions_dlg.huh}. Regarding classic colors, I'm with you. That's why I'm going with the Ink in this one. I'm hoping it's a dark navy. Looking forward to seeing the orYANY show tonight!

Honored Contributor
On 1/22/2015 kathoderay said:

orYANY Ellie Italian Leather Hobo

Hoo-boy, that's bright!

It's kind of an unexpected color combination, but that's what orYANY does! Oddly, I think this one works. It would be good for spring/summer for some adventurous ones. I'm still thinking I need to stick with solid colors, though.

Contributor
I am really liking that mini satchel. I might be ordering my first OrYANY bag. Thanks for posting.