Contributor

G.I.L.I Exotic Leather Wallet/Clutch Searching for it

Does anyone have the natural ostrich G.I.L.I Wallet Clutch they don't want and are going to return? I have been searching high and low and can't find one. Please leave a response if you do. I would pay with Paypal. Or if you know where I can get one since it's sold out with no wait list. None on Ebay in the natural ostrich either. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I Exotic Leather Wallet/Clutch Searching for it

I got the similar one by HOBO. Less expensive and still beautiful.
Contributor

tough_kitty thank you, but I really loved the natural ostrich one. Thank you though.

Trusted Contributor

I was looking for the exact same item a few weeks ago but they are sold out and I would love to know if they will bring it back. Hope you can find one and me too!!!

Contributor

I am so hoping they will bring it back. I actually snagged the green lizard, but it's just not me and I settled for it because i couldn't find it in in the natural ostrich. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

I sure hope you find it, as I don't think GILI items will be restocked. I have it in the green lizard and it really is an exquisite wallet.

Contributor

Has anyone received a wailtlist order for the natural ostrich? I am trying to determine if they are going to restock these at all.

Valued Contributor

From what I've learnt about GILI items, they never restock the same item in the same color. Best case, you'll get someone's return.
Valued Contributor

Lauren wallet in a few colors $66 at HOBO website until Jan 18.
Contributor

Thank you tough_kitty, I do love the style the most, but the color and print (the natural ostrich) are what I really wanted.