Contributor

What is the best website that has discounts/sales on the MK bags? Does the main site ever have half off specials? thanks!

Contributor

I've never seen Michael Kors 50 percent off. Occasionally Macy's runs a special of 25 percent off in the store. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

I don't know if they sell them on-line, though I do know they sell bags on-line, but TJ Maxx has become a virtual outlet for Kors bags in my area. Marshall's too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Will have to make a run to TJMAXX! Thanks

Contributor

I came across the site bagsales.us does anyone know if it is a legit site? seems fishy with the low prices!

Super Contributor
Ilovekors.com
Honored Contributor
On 1/11/2015 aplteacher said:

Will have to make a run to TJMAXX! Thanks

Looks like it, because even though they seem to have some nice bags on line, most of the mid-range designer bags like Kors, Lauren, Minkoff and so on that they seem to have in the stores aren't showing up on their website.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Macy's has really good sales on Michael Kors bags. Usually during their One Day Sale you can get some MK bags for 40% off. When they are 25% off you can use Macy's coupons in the store and also sometimes on line. Lord and Taylor also has sales as well as Nordstrom.

Trusted Contributor

If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, they carry lots of Michael Kors bags. Interesting, they are safety locked with that cable thing. I asked a sales person why and she said that the young girls like to shoplift his bags. His bags are by no means expensive compared with the others they carry that are not locked up. Good luck. These are his lower to mid range, not the high end ones.

Super Contributor
Teacher, I had to buy a MK bag for a Christmas gift. I got on Amazon, and cruising around, found the same MK bag in several sites on Amazon, one for $100 less than the others, free shipping, and had it in 2 days!! It was fabulous!!