Valued Contributor

Stevieb, EEL, TK & Co. - 2015 chat about handbags & more

Ladies, I think it's time to start fresh with a new thread in 2015! Stevieb and EEL, this can be our thread to discuss the handbags, jewelry, and what not, and other ladies can join us if they so choose Smiley Happy -- Happy New Year 2015, everyone!
Honored Contributor

Re: Stevieb, EEL, TK & Co. - 2015 chat about handbags & more

Yes, Happy New Year to all... I might have some new things on the horizon, but not much to add right now... I'm sure, though, none of us (especially EEL) will be able to contain ourselves for long... And did I say especially EEL...?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I did, though, post a picture of my ring over on the other thread before I saw this one...

Valued Contributor

My new year resolution was not to buy anything until the black Friday but I ordered the x-ring with tanzanite last year, even though it gets shipped in March so I think I'm good Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

So you are honestly not planning to buy anything (excluding food, etc.) until November of next year...? No clothes, no bags, no jewelry, no shoes, nothing for the house...? TK, at least set a resolution that's remotely possible!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Oh my, EEL in the headline with you two and Co.!!! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

I'll write more later...Mr. Lily says it's dinnertime! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

So glad we have cake ready for dessert...due to buying Dooney handbags!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 stevieb said:

So you are honestly not planning to buy anything (excluding food, etc.) until November of next year...? No clothes, no bags, no jewelry, no shoes, nothing for the house...? TK, at least set a resolution that's remotely possible!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Lol well, yeah....that's the plan Smiley Happy I have enough handbags, jewelry, shoes and clothes. I might buy something for the home if I need it. But otherwise, no more retail shopping for me. Laugh at me some more, Stevie, it will give me more motivation to stick to my plan Smiley Tongue
Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 EdithEllenLily said:

Oh my, EEL in the headline with you two and Co.!!! {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

I'll write more later...Mr. Lily says it's dinnertime! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

So glad we have cake ready for dessert...due to buying Dooney handbags!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I didn't want to exclude anyone, in case they want to participate in our conversations Smiley Happy enjoy your desserts! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

On 1/1/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/1/2015 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Lol well, yeah....that's the plan Smiley Happy I have enough handbags, jewelry, shoes and clothes. I might buy something for the home if I need it. But otherwise, no more retail shopping for me. Laugh at me some more, Stevie, it will give me more motivation to stick to my plan Smiley Tongue

Not laughing AT you TK, but we are talking eleven long months of clothes, bags, shoes and jewelry... Just think it's going to be a tall order.

But I don't know, maybe with EEL and me giving you some pointers... {#emotions_dlg.laugh} ESPECIALLY EEL....?

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Note... she said they were having cake... Probably a HUGE sheet cake or one that's enough layers to be a wedding cake!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi All, First of all I wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year.

in another thread I had said that I was not going to purchase any more handbags for a while. But some of the ladies were discussing Coach handbags. I ended up purchasing one in a Coach store (the smaller Scout Bag in Navy) at the mall. Then I went on the Coach website and fell in love with the Coach Smythe Bag in light pink (I think they call it rose petal). It was in stock when I placed my order in the morning of December 31st. Late that day I received an email saying the bag was not in stock ... in spite of the fact that it was still listed as being in stock on their website until the next day). But I loved the color and leather so much I ended up ordering the Top handle Bag in the same leather and color. Hope I do not receive another email telling me this is out of stock too. In any event, so much for saying I wasn't going to purchase any new bags for a while. I purchased 2 within 4 days of each other. LOL.

Regards, Maria