Trusted Contributor

Dooney hobo bag - had enough?

Clearly popular, I've never been sure why. It's not terribly functional, it has no outside pocket and reminds me of the bags of the 70's. Taste in handbags is very personal, there's no right or wrong, this one is just not my cup of tea. It must be a cash cow or it would have (should have?) been retired long ago.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dooney hobo bag - had enough?

Agree.

However, others love it.

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 faeriemoon said:

Agree.

However, others love it.

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Agree!
Valued Contributor

Lol. You must be new.. it's not a "hobo" bag. Everyone knows it as a Logo Lock bag. And some of us have more than one Smiley Wink this bag gets presented in every D&B show but yes, recently they started to present it in other shows as well. And only $7 off shipping... they should do a clearance price two for one or something!!! Smiley Happy I want one more, in bone Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I have it in gray and aqua and like both but I don't need more than two of any bag. I like to change up the styles so this is one in the rotation.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

On 12/16/2014 tough_kitty said: Lol. You must be new.. it's not a "hobo" bag. Everyone knows it as a Logo Lock bag. And some of us have more than one Smiley Wink this bag gets presented in every D&B show but yes, recently they started to present it in other shows as well. And only $7 off shipping... they should do a clearance price two for one or something!!! Smiley Happy I want one more, in bone Smiley Wink
"D & B Hobo Bag with Logo Lock" - nope, not new, but you are right - every show! Glad you like it! I also buy things in several colors when I like them, just not this one!
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 tough_kitty said: Lol. You must be new.. it's not a "hobo" bag. Everyone knows it as a Logo Lock bag. And some of us have more than one Smiley Wink this bag gets presented in every D&B show but yes, recently they started to present it in other shows as well. And only $7 off shipping... they should do a clearance price two for one or something!!! Smiley Happy I want one more, in bone Smiley Wink

It's both. So maybe you're new, too.

I love to look at the bag and I'm envious more bags don't come in all those colors, but I don't like hobo bags and haven't ordered one, no matter how good I think it looks.

Valued Contributor

On 12/16/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I love to look at the bag and I'm envious more bags don't come in all those colors, but I don't like hobo bags and haven't ordered one, no matter how good I think it looks.

Gee. I meant it as a joke. Sorry you didn't get it. No need to be mean.
Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 tough_kitty said:

I like that. You say it and it's a joke. I say the same thing and it's mean. Awesome!

Valued Contributor

On 12/16/2014 tough_kitty said:

I like that. You say it and it's a joke. I say the same thing and it's mean. Awesome!

Yeah. The difference is I used friendly emoticons and I said "lol". Guess some people cannot read between the lines.