Super Contributor

What's on Your VB Wish List?

It's getting close. Is Santa going to bring you anything from VB this year? I already know that I'm getting a Vera tote in a Disney print. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's on Your VB Wish List?

I already purchased my Santa bag due to fear of sell out (which did happen). I love my trimmed houndstooth Vera tote and will used it for the actual holiday.

The Disney print is whimsical and fun: enjoy !! Are you getting the blue or the midnight?

Contributor

Small trimmed houndstooth Vera tote ! It's been sold out forever! that's what I want Santa to bring me. Roll Tide!

Honored Contributor

I don't need anything right now, back to a Bruce B. bag for the time being. It's so heavy though compared to VB bags. I may need to switch back.

I realize that I need the shoulder strap bags. Hands free of course. Love the room they give you.

In fact I'll go back in later and switcheroonie.

Honored Contributor

I don't need anything right now, back to a Bruce B. bag for the time being. It's so heavy though compared to VB bags. I may need to switch back.

I realize that I need the shoulder strap bags. Hands free of course. Love the room they give you.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I already purchased my Santa bag due to fear of sell out (which did happen). I love my trimmed houndstooth Vera tote and will used it for the actual holiday.

The Disney print is whimsical and fun: enjoy !! Are you getting the blue or the midnight?

Hi Cindy. I'm getting mine in the Flower Shower pattern. I don't know if it's still on the Disney site. It was purchased awhile ago and put away for the big day. Enjoy your new trimmed houndstooth tote. That's a pretty bag. Love that pattern.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Smoltz1fan said:

Small trimmed houndstooth Vera tote ! It's been sold out forever! that's what I want Santa to bring me. Roll Tide!

I hope it comes back into stock soon. It's a nice looking bag.

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 qualitygal said:

Hi, qualitygal. I just ordered a suede Dooney tote. It was on sale, and I thought it was so pretty. I'm hoping it won't be too heavy. My VB bags have gotten me so spoiled. I really don't like a heavy bag anymore. I bought one of the solid color VB bags not too long ago, but I haven't used it yet. I think it will work out well this winter.

Super Contributor

I also purchased the small Vera in Houndstooth and have been carrying everyday since November 20 when I got it. I absolutely love it. I keep looking on VB website to see if back in. I would like this style in a solid color too. For me it's the perfect style.
Esteemed Contributor

I keep checking if that small trimmed satchel in Tango Red is ever re-stocked. It is all sold out too.