Trusted Contributor

FYI...Kiss-Lock Coin Purse in Tmoro On Sale at Dooney.com

I know there have been many discussions around the fact that the kiss-lock coin purse is available at sites other than the Q. Dooney.com has it in four colors, three of which are at $58 (regular price) but Tmoro is $43.50. It is called Large Framed Purse on the Dooney site. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you are interested!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI...Kiss-Lock Coin Purse in Tmoro On Sale at Dooney.com

That T'Moro brown is starting to grow on me...look at this East/West slouch over at ILoveDooney.com Very sharp looking.

Respected Contributor

I really like the kiss lock coin purse, but I was unable to locate it on the Dooney site with a variety of search terms. T Moro is such a rich shade!
Trusted Contributor

So sorry, skyblue! The item number for my order was QL407BM and the description was Pebble Grain Large Frame Purse. Those search terms don't seem to work for me now. I have been stalking this bag for a while and finally got it earlier. Hope that works for you, if you choose to do so!
Trusted Contributor

Hi, HC! I'm so looking forward to the Tmoro since I've always loved the color but was a bit afraid of it for a large bag.
Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 Hi Cindy said:

That T'Moro brown is starting to grow on me...look at this East/West slouch over at ILoveDooney.com Very sharp looking.

Cute! And the coin/credit card purse would fit nicely in that bag! Thx for posting the pic for us.

Super Contributor

On 11/22/2014 skyblue said: I really like the kiss lock coin purse, but I was unable to locate it on the Dooney site with a variety of search terms. T Moro is such a rich shade!

If you click on leather, then choose pebble grain, they will come up on the page, along with over 90 other bags and wallets. Smile

Respected Contributor

On 11/23/2014 maryebrown said:
On 11/22/2014 skyblue said: I really like the kiss lock coin purse, but I was unable to locate it on the Dooney site with a variety of search terms. T Moro is such a rich shade!

If you click on leather, then choose pebble grain, they will come up on the page, along with over 90 other bags and wallets. Smile

Thanks, MARY!
Frequent Contributor

I got mine while back from ilovedooney.com for$39 I have it natural black red and brown tmoro
Respected Contributor

You know, even with the correct description, I couldn't locate the kiss lock coin purse on the Dooney website using their search feature. The only way I found it was googling the coin purse image, and following a link to the Dooney site! How twisted and stupid is that??!!