Frequent Contributor

Anyone loving your Dooney TSV?

I received my gray/charcoal Dooney TSV and happy to say there is no fishy smell; there is no wonderful leather smell either! I think I'm liking it even though the gray is darker than I'd hoped. (Gray seems to either sell out fast OR there are not a lot of gray bags-- would love a dove gray.) But I'm going to try it and see if it's a keeper. Wanted to know what others think about their new Donney TSV bag! Please share. TIA{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone loving your Dooney TSV?

I am totally loving mine! It's been a long time since I bought a dooney. I got the gray, caramel and the ivory colors. Now I have to choose 2 of them as keepers. I will say, the gray seems to come across as blue to me? I LOVE the ivory the absolute best!!! If I can only keep 2, the gray will go back. I was afraid this bag wouldn't be big enough for me, but turns out that it is. I didn't notice any leather smell either, however when I came back into my room later there was a definite leather smell. The long strap is a b**** to adjust. Thank God I only have to do that once.

Enjoy your new bag KarenBlixen!!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone loving your Dooney TSV?

QVCclosetQueen,

I know! I was like a kid in a candy store with all the colors, but the gray one "spoke to me!" LOL! Glad to hear someone else was doing a little Dooney lovin!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}