Trusted Contributor

Anyone know if this is happening in Dec.? Dates?

Respected Contributor

I was wondering myself, anyone know?

Respected Contributor

I don't think it was held until December last year.

Respected Contributor

I looked at my calendar and it started Dec. 4th last year.

Valued Contributor

So, are these days worth waiting for? (in other words, are they going to offer really good deals??)

Respected Contributor
On 11/21/2014 tough_kitty said:

So, are these days worth waiting for? (in other words, are they going to offer really good deals??)

As far as I'm concerned, they do especially if you don't have access to an outlet. I joined FB 2 years ago just so I could see the bags as soon as they post which is usually sooner than waiting for midnight. I usually spend more on the 13th day then all the other days put together. They offer an extra day or have in the past. I made it all the way to Day 13 last year and then...

I love their watches and my doctor commented on my Dooney watch one time. Sometimes the bag you want sells out for the day but they seem to come back on day 13 if you are lucky. They also offer a deal of the day.

Valued Contributor

Oh, so they present a new bag every day at midnight ET? Since I live in CA, it's 9PM for me, so I should be able to see them all.....which may be a good thing or a bad thing, depending how you look at it... {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Thanks for the info!

Respected Contributor
On 11/21/2014 tough_kitty said:

Oh, so they present a new bag every day at midnight ET? Since I live in CA, it's 9PM for me, so I should be able to see them all.....which may be a good thing or a bad thing, depending how you look at it... {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Thanks for the info!

The deal of the day could be anything and not new. Could be a wallet and I can't remember if they show it right off the bat.

Honored Contributor

TK, they present a number of options every day, usually based on some sort of 'theme'. Supplies are limited and some days are definitely better than others. Also, even if they offer a great bag, color choices are often limited too. It is a good sale, but you have to keep in mind it's pretty much an end of year clearance. On the 13th day, if history repeats itself, they reprise a good part of what's left from the first twelve. It's worth checking out, but you do need to plan to buy because chances are there will be something that proves to be irresistible. If you want not to buy then you're better off not looking... It's also important to remember that things go quickly, so if you see something, you need to grab it because the better stuff won't be there later nor is it likely to be around on Day 13...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
Stevie, thanks for the heads up. "You need to plan to buy or not look at it" is my favorite Smiley Wink since this would be my first season of Dooneys, I want to give it a try. I already know not interested in watches or wallets and if the colors are limited, my chances to get something I like could be limited too. But good news is - I decided to return brown snake and croco, and keep the grey LL. More savings that way Smiley Wink besides, after I got the black pebble leather one, I'm really not too crazy about the snake. The exchanged back came a few days ago and the hardware is loose again, so that doesn't help either. I'm not even unwrapping it this time.