Regular Contributor

New Sutton (Signature) collection

I've been eyeing the new Sutton collection, but I don't really care for the green suede trim they've put on the bags. I especially love the Sydney satchel (A260502) but just don't like that green trim. However, it does have the back outside pocket that I love on the bags. What do you all think? I am one that loves the 1975 Signature, though. May be my new Christmas bag!
Honored Contributor

Re: New Sutton (Signature) collection

I love the 1975 pattern too and think the Sutton is darling... Glad to see they appear to be releasing a few new bags in this pattern.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Me too, Stevieb! I've always loved this style. I hope they bring back more of it!
Honored Contributor

I got the satchel when it first came out and then the pocket satchel (both in black) and always wanted to add something larger... Had the pocket satchel been out first, I'd have skipped the regular satchel, which I rarely use but it's still very appealing. I finally added a medium Taylor tote in cobalt and wanted it in the taupe but it kept getting away from me. I finally tracked one down but dallied too long and it sold out from under me!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if this new incarnation of the 1975 logo is going to be limited to the brown color? It's very pretty in brown and I guess that is sort of the signature look, but it'd be interesting to see the offer a few color choices too.

Honored Contributor

So far, it looks like there are four items shown by Dooney in this new Sutton collection. Also liking the 'Hampton'!

Product image is missing!

Honored Contributor

Looks like right now, brown is the only color and I think maybe one or two of them come in white also.

Valued Contributor

I will only buy a bag with initials all over it if they match mine Smiley Tongue
Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 tough_kitty said: I will only buy a bag with initials all over it if they match mine Smiley Tongue

Call Peter... maybe you can cut a deal for TK handbags...

Valued Contributor

On 11/20/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/19/2014 tough_kitty said: I will only buy a bag with initials all over it if they match mine Smiley Tongue

Call Peter... maybe you can cut a deal for TK handbags...

Wink

Hahaha. I was expecting something along those lines from you ;-) I like TK better. My real initials would have to be KP. But then, I might get married and change my last name again....so maybe I should wait till then. Smile